Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. I like that stripe though. Look cool
  2. My friend’s asked me to help him find a new car with some suggestions as I’m “into my cars†apparently. However his requirements for a motor (cheap 5 door) aren’t really my specialty! Now, if he wanted a V6 sports coupe, obviously I’d tell him to get an Audi TT. So, here’s his checklist. Not French 5 doors Reliable Cheap to run Economical (ish). He’s had a Golf before and liked it, but anything from VAG would be suitable. Budget £3-£4k Any suggestions?
  3. Yep. PM sent
  4. Just found this one on my phone
  5. Looks great CJ. Not sure what colour conduit you've got, but I found the silver a lot easier on the fingers than the orange!
  6. Yes mate, drop me a PM if you require any further info
  7. Great minds choose Gunmetal. None of this Azure blue rubbish Mike
  8. Hello and Mikey. Get some pics up
  9. http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/storelist/
  10. My iPhone 4S has had appalling battery life ever since 'upgrading' to iOS7. I'm lucky if a full charge lasts a day. I need to ensure there's more than 40% battery life before I go to bed, otherwise chances are the phone will die while I'm asleep and my alarm won't go off (as I use it as my alarm clock). The 4S isn't eligible for the battery replacement though. Thanks Apple.
  11. Good luck with the search.
  12. Hello and to the forum. I see you're in Brum. Lots of Zed activity in the West Mids. We've a meet at RAF Cosford near Wolverhampton in Oct, you're more than welcome to come along and meet fellow Zeditis sufferers, even if you've not managed to find your own Zed by then. Details of the West Mids meets can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85191-west-mids-meet-schedule-retrospective-2014/ See you soon
  13. Bank holiday bump
  14. Hello and Flex. Get a stubby. Get spacers. Lower it. Run it on 99RON I can't advise you who's best/cheapest for insurance cos everyone's different. Use the search function. That's the forum induction done. Feel better now?
  15. 23.08.2014 - Graffiti Wall
  16. Ahh, I see. I think the only thing I could add is to see of you can get to drive them all and see which one floats your boat, lights your fire, tugs your chain. You get the idea. I'm sure that was probably said in the original thread though.
  17. I've clearly missed the thread where it was discussed, but what are you thinking of replacing it with Kyle?
  18. I like Trying to bite my lip, but I'm gonna say it anyway.... The Tarmac Sportz sticker needs to be moved towards the front of the car so it's central in the door panel IMO. Height wise - It's spot on
  19. Approximately 4980 Newbie 's A few West Mids meets One, maybe 2 meaningful posts And a every now and again.
  20. Thanks. They're Martinmac cast offs! No Chris, they're, GReddy GRacer, Yeah, took them myself. My photography skills extend to 'point' and 'press'. You lost me at 'under exposed....' Neil
  21. Woohoo! Just noticed my post count. "I AM LEGEND"! Anyway.... here's a few pics taken today just before it rained at a local(ish) grafitti wall. Think I'll go back when the sun's out
  22. 14N

    Engine Bay shots

    Very clean and tidy (and blue) Lynds
  23. Brilliant advice gents, thanks very much. I'll be having a few photos taken and also a HD recording, so I'll post those up here (probably for your amusement and much pee taking) : Daveyboy - It was an Amazon local voucher/offer type thing for £89. If you're interested in driving experiences etc, I'd recommend signing up for the Amazon Local deals as I'm frequently receiving similar offers. (I've already done 'learn to drift' session and think I'll grab a rally driving experience next time one comes around.
  24. Received and fitted my vent surrounds today, cheers Asad. I've wanted some of these for a while and think they brighten up the dash quite nicely. They also match all the other silver accents in the interior perfectly. They also came with the MOST comprehensive set of instructions for something that's "peel n' stick" I have ever seen!
  25. Easy peasy lemon squeezy There's a hose on the underside of the intake pipe you need to be aware of, but I'm sure there'll be a location for it on your new tube, so it'll give you an idea where it's located.
×
×
  • Create New...