Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Not much point fitting them to a Zed then....
  2. Hello and Douggie. Whereabouts in the midlands are you? Plenty of us dotted around the region
  3. You're right, I DO love them! If you ever do want some for your Zed GM, let me know....
  4. I will be able to help you with some carbon bonnet struts very soon. I'm just waiting for a delivery
  5. 14N

    DO LUCK SIDE SKIRTS!

    I imagine they'll continue the line from your new splitter along the side quite well Rich
  6. Well I'm getting this, which I'm actually really looking forward to: https://www.google.co.uk/shopping/product/14213268150761122499?q=350z+book&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.57967247,d.bGQ,pv.xjs.s.en_US.joeC7AlIzNQ.O&biw=1280&bih=633&tch=3&ech=2ψ=FYqvUviXA-mAywO-gYKoDA.1387235862824.1&wrapid=tlif138723586282410&ei=H4qvUrL1AqyV7Aa4voBQ&ved=0CJcCEKYrMAs
  7. Like all mods, they're a personal choice (or at least should be). If YOU like them, go for it! They're just not 'fashionable' anymore...... EDIT...... But with the recent unfortunate events and the increased interest again the the F&F franchise, you'll probably see a lot more in 2014. As Brillo said, they would need to be fitted to a modded car though.
  8. 14N

    My first 350!

    Bare in mind that one of Buster's Zed 'stages' lasts about 3 days......
  9. 14N

    My first 350!

    That's a NIS-NO I'm afraid dude. But the previous owner has still spent some £££'s on mods. So if you're happy with the mods that are fitted, bonus
  10. Merry ChristmaZ Dave (Yeah yeah, I know, but 'ChristmaJag' doesn't work as well).
  11. Cheers Chris. My camera is certainly Resting in Pieces...
  12. Fair play for doing it yourself Especially starting with (what I imagine) to be the hardest part!
  13. 350Z at 19, supercharged by 21? NICE!! Hello and to the forum.
  14. OK, so it's the mid to late 2000's and you're in the fortunate position to be able to purchase a brand spanking new Nissan 350z. You've had a test drive, love it and you're sat at the desk filling in the necessary paperwork. Interior: You've ticked the 'GT Pack' box which means you get leather too. Your choices are Black/Charcoal or Alezan. That's it! (Yes I know frost was available later). Boring black or some wierd looking orange colour . So, what colour leather seats would you like to have seen on the options list? What would you choose for your car if you had the choice? What colours work well with the different body colours? I had a grey ST220 Mondeo with red leather and I loved this combo. My mate has a Hyundai Coupe SIII wit hthe same grey/red and I think it works really well.
  15. Hello and to the forum. Congrats on your new purchase - best colour too
  16. Not the ditch finders that are expected from budget tyres then? Thanks for the feedback
  17. Be interested to know what you thought of the Accelera's. Especially as they were fitted to your car for 3 years, but describe their replacement as an upgrade.
  18. That's it! That's the one. I figured if it fell off the tripod again, at least there's a chance it would bounce.
  19. Happy birthday Jay
  20. Thanks very much for the comments and compliments guys Haha This is true Replaced it today Jim Took advantage of the pre-Christmas sales Just need to learn to use it now, as highlighted by Wasso
  21. Nice one guys
×
×
  • Create New...