Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Whoa, that's wierd When I look at this thread on my iPhone, Chrirag's pics are upside down, but on my laptop, they're the right way up! And has anyone fitted a set that DOESN'T have a black car???
  2. Chris you're a bad man. You know I'm saving for the white powdery stuff
  3. Guys, thanks for posting your feedback and pics, I'm glad you're pleased with them. They look great Will, I think that's the link to cs2000's guide sufficiently posted now mate
  4. No brainer Chirag. Assemble the dampers indoors first then get the lamp and socket set out. You'll have 'em fitted before your mug of tea goes cold.
  5. Glad you weren't injured. Hope it's all resolved quickly for you and your gf is back on the road soon.
  6. Great price! Must..... resist....
  7. 14N

    K*** FXB

    I dunno, you add one tiny, little bit of colour and that's it, you're labelled for ever more
  8. 14N

    K*** FXB

  9. 14N

    K*** FXB

    Does anyone recognise it: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79837-2005-sunset-coupe-uk-nice-mods-70k-miles-have-a-look-735000-just-in/
  10. 14N

    K*** FXB

    Or just ask Greg at Tradelink if it was purchased from a forum member Greg (Tradelink) uses the Zeds for sale section on here much the same as anyone else in the market.
  11. Hello and I've never used anything on plugs before. I'm assuming you won't have over-tightened them, so should be fine
  12. Woohoo another Midlands owner! to the forum Kieran
  13. Hello. Welcome. Do it. But have a read through these first http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/
  14. 14N

    Exhaust weight

    Send it via Paisley Freight - Set price of £21.50 (as long as it doesn't exceed 2.5m).
  15. Nice one Olly
  16. Dude, you should of said you were passing through Kidderminster, I'd have put the kettle on
  17. 0:25 (With the silver Merc) - Now THAT'S a garage!
  18. ^^^^ ^^^^
  19. 14N

    Mid strut on eBay

    I dunno about the benefits, but these guys do sell a lot of braces for the Zed: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/D-Way-Motorsport/_i.html?_nkw=350z+brace&submit=Search&_sid=705318687
  20. OP's image: And don't let Buster see this....
  21. It's something I've seen the yanks do a few times. Not sure how a Zed Targa would handle in the twisty's though
  22. 14N

    Upgraded intake

    http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/64231-350z-carbon-fibre-intake-tube-kit-in-stock/page__st__20
  23. I'm not sure, leave it with me.
  24. Tradelink? In before the lock!
×
×
  • Create New...