Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. If it was a facelift, the price would be god providing everything is in good order, i.e. Paint, service history, interior. But being a pre facelift, I personally see it being worth a grand less
  2. Not tempted to get some HFCs fitted before the remap?
  3. Bog standard 2005 will read about 230 wbhp on a dyno I should expect.
  4. Oddly I think the S2000 is best looking in silver, but that appears to be a cracker and very well looked after. It would look amazing after a simple stancing and leave it at that
  5. Isn't it the facelift DE's that drink oil? I haven't read many, if any posts about early cars liking oil.
  6. I thought facelift was in 2006 to help clear the old stock then the HR came out April 2007. Exactly! HR was 07, facelift was 06. As others have said, it's a late registered car unfortunately.
  7. Be easier to swap the lights out for non xenon to be honest. I don't know all the regulations in Seeden but in assuming it'll need a self leveling kit also if it's anything like the UK.
  8. So I took the car for a bit of a blast around the Mournes today, about 100 miles all in and an average mpg of 23 which I think is pretty good. just a few things to report back... 1) I'm getting more ahd more used to telling the car when to shift up with my foot. A subtle lift and the car jumps a gear, but I haven't learnt how to tell it to drop a gear yet short of planting my foot. Of course the SMG knows what it's doing, but sometimes I feel its in a gear too high and I'm sure eventually I'll develop the muscle memory to tell the car to drop a gear too. 2) the Rev match is ****ing awesome simply driving through a town full of speed bumps and each time I slow for one it blips the throttle and drops to 2nd, huge grin factor 3) it's a bloody beast!! I was stuck behind some old biddy in a Hyundai doing 35-40 on a nice bendy B road. The car when cruising even that slow sits in 7th and as I wasn't thrashing the car today I had the drivelogic set to 1 of 6 which is the lowest throttle response and slowest gear changes. When I bit of a straight appeared I pulled out and floored it, expecting it to drop a gear or 2 and then accelerate safely past the old dear. However, what happened was slightly different. As I floored it I felt the clutch disengage and the car took a huge breath and what felt like a deep gulp as it changed into 3rd and propel me past Miss Daisy before I could blink with a noise I will never get tired of. What a machine
  9. KyleR

    Wheel fitment

    19x9.5 et20 front and 19x10.5 et20 rear are the best fitment without going crazy.
  10. If it's gusset-moistening that you're after, then the only option out of that list is the Cayman. The only problem is once you get into it, it looks rather average when compared to the more GT orientated German barges.
  11. I can guarantee you will never find nicer lights than your OEM 06+. Any of us that can afford to buy them and fit to our earlier cars, do so because they are the best about. The only reason anyone would remove the 06+ lights and replace for something else is simply for the act of modifying, rather than making something better, which at the end of the day is what modifying is supposed to be all about.
  12. From what I can see of the car (rear bumper and sides) smooth is certainly the way to go. Just get yourself some facelift rear lights and you're good to go
  13. Hey Barry to the forum. I'm from Portadown and unfortunately just traded my 04 black 350 in, otherwise it may have been perfect for you. Shoot us any questions you may have P.S. Ignore any cars that Hollybrook have, they're all about 30% over priced.
  14. why were you looking ? are you tempted ? Not yet as I was hoping they'd be in the more achievable £30k territory by now, as per my original post. Really struggling to find anything interesting under £30k that wasn't disappointing or involve monster running costs so I'll either be keeping the 350 for a lot longer or doing the very predictable "upgrade" to a 370 soon. Test driven the C63, 996 C2, 4200GS, Vantage 4.3 and XK 4.2. Evora, Cayman and E92 still on the to-do list. C63 was the best of a bad bunch thus far (monstrous torque and messerschmitt noise) but just looks like a C class with 4 tailpipes i.e. not the gusset-moistener it needs to be... *cough cough* e63 M6
  15. Well done mate Shame the guy filming appears to have fallen over
  16. Haha I'm sure you are, I would be too, but I honestly think it's disgusting when people drive off without taking responsibility and should be taught a lesson.
  17. Maybe the switch is buggered?
  18. Not everybody uses the bluetooth adapter, and if you can get a extra £50 in your pocket then why not remove it, does not add any more to the vehicle when selling. Not everybody uses the spare wheel, but seeing as it's part of the car, I'd like to think it comes with it.
  19. Try ZMANALEX, he usually has s few bumpers about him.
  20. Those pictures are fantastic I think you'd be better spending the £1500 on new lenses, though. The current one is 4.5-5.6 if I am correct? For £1500 you could surely get the famous 70-200mm f/2.8 which is a full 2 stops faster which would give you the equivalent ISO of 51200 on your current camera body
  21. It's great that you found them and they agreed to pay, but they should have been finding you or leaving a note. On that basis that they were happy to drive off pretending it never happened, I'd of went through their insurance to really **** them up (providing you had evidence to support your claim in such events )
  22. Rays looks great mate Not sure about the sticky out DRLs, though…
  23. Did you not chose to go through the resolution centre?
  24. Not too bad, would look better if the wheels were an inch smaller, though, in my opinion.
  25. Why do people remove these from the Zed when selling? It's part of the car and should be going with it and just means that the poor sod who buys the car has to get raped on eBay for one or come on here and have their pants pulled down.
×
×
  • Create New...