Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Can't really rely on number of owners unless you havea list of who they are, 2 in your case could well be garages. I think I'm the 6th on mine if I remember correctly, previous was my dad, then the guy who we bought it from, he bought it from a garage who obviously took it as trade in from someone and thats 5 accounted for, 6 is the original owner. So in reality it's only 3 owners.
  2. £10k I'd think maybe £11k if its spotless
  3. No do the same thing to the carbon cover and it'll look awesome with the cf affect in the background Or just sell me the cf one 😛
  4. You really need to get the error code read, could be something simple like an 02 sensor or something much worse, hopefully it's the former.
  5. The OEM y pipe has a heat shield on it, they always look tatty. As for the mid pipe, bring it to a welder and get them to chop the flanges off and weld a sleeve over the join, £30 or £40
  6. Sounds like it might have a motordyne XYZ pipe with HFC? I never had a problem with MOTs when I ran that but as above it must be hot. Could be worth giving abbey a call to discuss the car, maybe even booking it in for an MOT there if you're close. I think XYZ pipe as we'll. I have stock cats and I still rag the ass off it before the mot.
  7. The plate is flexible, just use some good double sided tape, spongy stuff will probably be best.
  8. It's will be a great addition to my bay, only need catch can, fluid reservoirs, polished plenum and new summit strut brace to finish it Oh wait, that's nearly everything
  9. Considering you can get a 2.0 diesel AMG or a 1.4 M Sport, I don't think Nismo are THAT bad.
  10. Is it just me who can't see Doogy's lists on ipad or iPhone?
  11. This is the only downfall of group buys. You save 10% 15%, but you have to wait 2 months for it
  12. Which is a 2.51% difference, even better than the 245/265, and I assume a bit cheaper
  13. Standard diameter 677.7mm, new diameter 653.2mm. I've worked the difference out to be 3.61517% which is my own calculation so may well be wrong There is a 2.73% difference front to rear on OEM sizes, so I guess the sizes required for dropping to series 40 tyres would be 245 and 265 which gives a 2.45% difference that should be close enough
  14. As long as the F/R ratio is the same it may be ok. There is currently an x% difference in rolling radius with the 225/45 245/45, so calculate the difference and get tyres to match. I do think on Rays it's going to look weird because they arent that wide, but you'll be fitting similar sized tyres to them that you would a 9.5" rim.
  15. KyleR

    Berk Hfc's 03-06

    3 weeks ago and I've have bitten your hand off for these. Good price
  16. Holy crap, I think the VXR just @*!# itself the old one had about 230bhp from a 1997cc turbocharged engine, I don't see why they can't up that a bit to about 250 or so coupled with a 6 speed box or 7 speed DSG it would be a rocketship!
  17. No reply? Maybe he's in a tree
  18. KyleR

    Headlights

    Facelifts 800-1000+, pre-facelifts 300-400. OP - where did you see the set go for £400?
  19. I have a pair of pre facelift lights in the attic
  20. Battery covers are in big demand, should have lifted it
  21. Mitz
  22. I always thought the second light was the slip indicator just to let you know, but didnt interfere with your driving such as ESP, TCS.
×
×
  • Create New...