-
Posts
7,614 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by KyleR
-
It's a replica chargespeed, I'm betting a RT performance one with the slots filled in.
-
Seriously interested in the ARB's, drop-links and door cards
-
If they'd spent £10k+ fitting a twin turbo etc I could see where he was coming from, but it's just a clean Zed with a few replica parts and nice wheels. He says he's spent £20k on it, if that includes buying the car in the first place, then he's close, but theres only half that spent that I can see on the car.
-
Yup, that's why I sold my charcoal leather and bought some Alezan to replace them, perfect contrast.
-
Have a look through the many threads in the member builds section in modification. Lots of ideas in there
-
truck? http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/truck
-
Stage NINE Zeditus - 08 June 2014 (Small Updates)
KyleR replied to KyleR's topic in Member Build Projects
Thanks Reeco I got half lucky with being a cheapskate buying second hand cheap K-sports. They have a lower drop on the rear than the eibachs, but the near side is a few mm lower than offside and the fronts are flaking and rusting after only having them 6 months. So coilovers are most certainly high on the list! -
Stage NINE Zeditus - 08 June 2014 (Small Updates)
KyleR replied to KyleR's topic in Member Build Projects
They're too awesome to make more, just scrap the moulds -
Stage NINE Zeditus - 08 June 2014 (Small Updates)
KyleR replied to KyleR's topic in Member Build Projects
I can't remember how much he sells them for, check out his forum section, it's all in there. I think it was around £280 though, definitely under £300. -
Looks 100% better like this
-
Depends on budget or what you're looking for?
-
A small difference between left to right is normal, but I'm talking a mm or 2. Have you checked to see if the problem side is seated correctly in the pan? If it is and the spring isn't broke then it sounds to me like you need a new shock.
-
Stage NINE Zeditus - 08 June 2014 (Small Updates)
KyleR replied to KyleR's topic in Member Build Projects
+1 -
Im on the computer now and just got in the best I could to the picture, they look 100% standard to me
-
Stage NINE Zeditus - 08 June 2014 (Small Updates)
KyleR replied to KyleR's topic in Member Build Projects
Thanks everyone I know Carrie, I haven't even contacted him yet because I still need to get hold of a CF one. Missed one on eBay last week by a few quid -
Oh right are they the facelift ones then? i think his are actually custom glas ones though which would be crazy money. Sweet cheers mate, as soon as i have my lip paid for and sorted ill be looking for some, its the girlfriends birthday at the end of this month and my tax is due to sim a bit tight for £ right now. Thanks man, yeah they're phils old wheels, thats how i ended up with static clique, hes a top guy, he needs to get a build thread up on here his is looking insane now! i just read the slammed media shoot of your car, looks dope! the rotas really suit it, you were at trax right? and your lip is really similar to the one i desperately want! I'm on mobile so can see the picture ow fully well, have you a link to some of that car? He may have customer the insides with an STi lens which is clearer than the Zeds and maybe threw a few LEDs or painted.
-
The rear quarter can't be removed, it's welded on, but might be able to reach from the arch some way?
-
If your car isn't lowered, you will have a big arch gap whether you go for series 40 or 45 tyres in the correct widths. If the car is just an a-b vehicle that looks good, keep the standard sizes, there's no real advantage if you don't need more grip.
-
Terence - you mention who the original owner bought it from, but where did you buy it? Was it an Indy dealer, Nissan or other main dealership? As Ekona said, no need to remove anything, just pop the hood and post the picture, that way we/you can be 100% on what you have and you can take that knowledge to whomever you bought from.
-
To settle all this, Terence, can you please post up a picture of your car and engine?
-
Any plans to sell the rear bumper, or you not changing it?
-
Stage NINE Zeditus - 08 June 2014 (Small Updates)
KyleR replied to KyleR's topic in Member Build Projects
Stage EIGHT!!!! This was a very quick, easy and painless mod but very a effective one. I've been drooling over the Chargespeed Bottomline skirts for a while now, but at about £800+ after shipping and taxes, it was either going to have to wait until everything smaller/cheaper was done to the car, or I win the lotto. So, when Tarmac announced his side diffusers and that they'd also be available in carbon fiber, I just had to have them. They do look a bit different form the CS ones, but they are about 1/3rd of the price. So after a few months of trial and error to get the weave right and the quality spot on, Chris sent me over this little package. Which opened up into this We all know what they look like by now, so here's a couple of pictures of the weave The weave is very good, indeed, I'm very impressed I set about fitting them as per the guide which is pretty easy to follow, I would however suggest you mark up the places to drill as described, drill the middle one and test fit, then adjust that hole with a rounded file if required and then you can adjust where to drill the remaining holes if required. I fully drilled both sides before going to fit, the drivers side slipped on like a glove, the passenger side however needed a few adjustments with the file to fit correctly and I feel if i'd have offered it up with just the middle hole drilled, I could have adjusted the other holes before drilling. It doesn't really make any difference to the structure or strength of the diffusers if you have to file them, it's just a bit of hassle. Anyway, they got fitted in an hour or so and I am very very happy with how things look. I was a bit worried that having skirts/diffusers before a front bumper or lip would look a bit off, kind of like a Zed with the Nismo spoiler and nothing else. But it actually looks spot on, makes the car look a bit chunkier and of course lower I'm currently around 85mm from tarmac to the skirts, so speed bumps are definitely a no go area for me Right, that's enough of my waffling on, here are the finished pictures. I've emailed the first 4 over to Tarmac and hopefully he will be using them on his site soon Well, there ya have it, the exterior mods have begun! I already have a spoiler to fit once I get the front end sorted. So the next update regarding body parts should be a pretty big one with all 3 remaining parts being fitted. -
No the discs, but put copper grease on the back of the pads
-
Didn't realise they were on eBay too or thats where I would have bought them. Nectar point FTW I bought the uprated ones from them for a few quid more to ensure the bootlid stays up even when I get round to fitting the spoiler.