Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Not sure what you mean by this, as a the collection and delivery are normally covered with the same cost. And you might want to tell us where you're located, it may help. Very best of luck with your sale. I think he means if a swap over in person is not feasible, he'll ship the rims to you at his cost and the other party pays to have their rims shipped to him.
  2. I don't see anything wrong here… Oh wait, I see it now when I zoom in The duct tape hides it so well
  3. So I assume that picture isn't of the 370Z kit then? The ball sockets are 1" and the bar looks about the same size, making the threaded area about M16 (I guess) which is exactly what 350's need
  4. Done mate, must've missed them
  5. My mind tells me DO IT.... but the amount of orange mentioned in your sig makes me think you know your stuff when it comes to the colour orange! I guess black is the only colour that goes well with orange really.... unless anyone else has any colour suggestions? Just have it in my mind now that i want to mess about with the colouring in my interior, but can see how there needs to be contrast in colouring... everything in my life can't be orange! Shire has a gun metal Zed with lots of orange in the engine bay, looks awesome. Your sunset is a difficult colour to work with, because usually the contrasting colour is bright, like orange, red, blue, yellow, but I don't think those will work. Purple however, I think will look ace with a sunset, although you might not want purple seats lol
  6. IMO don't go orange. It'll be too much orange for one car. IMO seats etc should contrast against the main colour of the car, thats why many people chose bright red for black cars.
  7. I went from 308 to 320 after an oil change, interesting. I might be wrong, though, i'm in work so i cant check. Did you drive it before the oil change? Yeah, did about 30 laps over two circuits, then an oil change and then noticed an improvement in BHP figure. OK, there we go, you now DO get extra horsies after youve driven it, but not as much as if it's just out of the dealership.
  8. Yes, and has since GT1 but only if you do it before you drive it.
  9. I went from 308 to 320 after an oil change, interesting. I might be wrong, though, i'm in work so i cant check. Did you drive it before the oil change?
  10. 308 + 326 (?) after the oil change.
  11. £1500 + refurb + 4 tyres = a whole lot more that £1250.
  12. If you want a cheaper Nismo, buy the Milltek.
  13. that the size/width or the tread? Tyre sizes, yes. Surely there is no hope of getting a set of Volks with tyres for even close to that? Second hand Rota's with tyres, yes.
  14. I have a throttle controller too, I love it. Mines permanently set to eco7 and sport9. I set it to eco7 and got 27.7mpg, on the return journey I got 22.4 in normal mode. The return journey was immediate to test the thing. No one is gonna tell me it doesn't work. As for less control? How? It's still your foot. I'm yet to test 0-60 on various settings, but the difference will be very minimal and only affected by how fast you can give it WOT. It's a butt dunno thing, that's all, and it does exactly what it says on the tin. It doesn't remove the 1-3 gear restriction however, only uprev can do that
  15. Rims aren't too bad offsets, but the tyres are for 370z I believe, not great for 350z.
  16. I wouldn't save £200 a year on fuel with 2mpg extra. If you drive 1000 miles a month, maybe, but I drive much much less than that. Still getting an uprev when the time comes though
  17. Nice one. I wonder if I can get a Bentley Speed 8 race car down to 450pp. Doubt it. You may be onto something there mate. I don't see it as cheating at all. 450pp is 450pp. Gran Turismo doesn't really permit cheating as such. Go for it! I doubt it though. I also wonder on the Red Bull Jr can be brought down enough and does it constitute as British since it's designed in Milton Keynes?
  18. Alezan was an option in all Zeds, it wasn't standard in any colour Zed and as already determined, the charcoal leather has orange accents inside the perforations etc.
  19. What thread is the 370z tow hook?
  20. Nope not TVR. I'm miles a head so I'm not telling you Just kidding, it's the rocket, 50% power and add ballast to reduce it to 450pp
  21. I've ditched the lotus, found something faster, much faster
  22. 2:22.751 on Suzuka with loads more in it. On my last lap I was 0.644 up after the first sector then dumped it at the hairpin. Needless to say I'm taking a break before I cause some damage
  23. Yup, my fat fingers fooked it up 1:59.3 in Tokyo with I think at least another second in there.
  24. Sorry dude, that mong bit wasn't aimed at you, just the eBay losers Just gave Tsukuba a run. 1:02.858 there's a couple of tenths in that I think
  25. I just had a quick look in the obvious places to buy for prices and noticed on eBay that some have bid as high as £30 + £3 p&p, when it's available for £25 delivered on Amazon Some people are complete mongs and just HAVE to "win" an auction.
×
×
  • Create New...