Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I think that's the main issue Kyle Which is weird, for a car forum expert Precisely However, he can always attach the photo if he makes it small enough
  2. They're beautiful cars in general, not just the A45. A neighbour has a diesel gunmetal one with the AMG kit, stunning. I think they'd look much better in a 3 door, though.
  3. Std Exhaust Can't he just take a picture with the note stuck to the bumper or laying on the ground beneath it? I managed to get pictures of my mid pipe when I was trying to get a better look at where it was blowing. Just means you have to get on your belly and use the flash.
  4. On another note while we are on the subject. It gets on my goat a little when certain members get away with not putting a price and instead list something like "£offers". That is in effect an auction, whoever PM's the highest offer will get it.
  5. What are you selling under your car that you can't get a picture of?
  6. Well I have you all beat, I work with 2 extra's on Game of Thrones
  7. The only difference between a 2 and a 3 is a few checks, but in reality the same checks are performed for all 3 types of services and the air filter is changed in P2 and P3's. 12131213 is the correct order
  8. Don't be gutted mate As much as I wish my car was a Rev-up, it's not for the engine, but the up dated parts that you have Idealy I'd have an HR, but thats for the engine
  9. By the way, this is the first time I've seen a car in the UK with genuine JDM LED rear lights. They go for twice the price of the regular red LEDs
  10. I'm pretty sure Autos didn't get the rev-up motor, just the uprated interior and exterior.
  11. Nooooooo now my skirts won't be unique
  12. That is the happiest Zed I've ever seen
  13. I don't think Ian will ever sell that badge, I know I wouldn't if I had a genuine one.
  14. Thats awesome! Unfortunately it's just a computer rendering and therefore doesn't exist….yet
  15. KyleR

    OEM Gearstick

    Best bet is to try refurb it. You can sand back and re-lacquer the metal plate and also re dye the leather if its a bit worse for wear.
  16. Yes.
  17. Thats a fantastic bargain! Mine were about 600 18 months ago and that was at mates rates I've driven them in every sort of weather and besides the first week when they were shiny, I've had no scares. I drifter buddy of mine took me out a couple of weeks back in it and pushed it significantly harder than I ever would/could and they stuck to the road like glue.
  18. Strong skills that man, car and flying kick. Never even noticed the guy in it
  19. Try to imagine an RX8 monster truck, but instead of big mad FO dirt tyres, it's sitting on series 10's
  20. And wrong section
  21. Can you reuse the old ones? I think that's what most do.
  22. KyleR

    Opinions please!

    Pretty certain they won't clear the caliper and i don't think a 20mm spacer will be enough. Any bigger than 20mm and you'll struggle to get the tyre tread inside the arch.
  23. I've seen standard ones go for under £50 and this ones at silly money now, especially since the finish isn't that great.
  24. haha ok. Well when you go into your photobucket library and click the gear wheel and select get links. do you get the 4 different links?
×
×
  • Create New...