Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I was thinking low pressures too
  2. My Invidia Gemini has Flexi's, but I believe Bulletmagnet's doesn't for example, so I think there was a design change somewhere alone the line.
  3. You're 21 years old, don't race anyone on the street whether they look/wave/wink/give you their number! This is now stupid accidents happen and people lose licenses or worse….
  4. John Pedan in Lurgan will do it. I'll see if I can get you a number
  5. Where are you located, mate?
  6. If it is the rear drop links, I have a set of brand new adjustable ones for about the same price as the standard Nissan ones
  7. Lights are a straight swap They should be off the car this week so send me a PM if you're serious and I'll give you payment details when they're ready to go
  8. Whats your looking to achieve? Power? Noise? Power - True dual Noise - single pipe
  9. At £55 compared to Nissan prices, it's a bargain, but you can get the whole unit for less second hand and it'll work just fine because I don't think it's a common thing to break. Nice find, though
  10. Same sized tyres and I'm pretty sure on Teins you'll be fine BTW, I don;t know about Rota GTR's specifically, but Rota do do smaller offsets than 20
  11. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85170-adams-350z-just-built-for-a-laugh/
  12. Not really mate, this us the best I have ATM It looks much better without the 350z badge, more semetrical
  13. How many women when asked what car they drive answer with something like "a red one"? Same thing, right?
  14. Gorgeous, but it's not fat enough and need rid of the American style rims.
  15. If you're driving a 03-early 06 Zed, I have the facelift lights for sale which are significantly more sexy
  16. If you want subtle and carbon, then Mines style is your only option. Contact Tarmac or RT Performance as they both make/supply them
  17. What is it that you need shifted? As others have said, MyHermes are fine. I'm shipping all the stuff from my FS threads with them, except small things that can fit in a Jiffy as it's only 30p more to ship those 1st class, or huge things which MyHermes can't take such as the BGW which had to go with Parcel Force. Hermes work on a 3 day delivery schedule and more than 80% of my stuff arrives in that time, the others are on day 4. They're cheap, my local courier is very nice and is happy to lift parcels early if he happens to call and above all, it's extremely easy to sort out collections and understand what size packages etc they will take.
  18. So it was quite large then?
  19. He has the standard OEM wheels ATM, anything not made from lead will be lighter
  20. Just reserved one, great spot Richard Although, it still wouldn't have fitted under the zed
  21. I agree with GM, but I would like to add that having a wider rear alloy is usually better for aesthetics, more dish or concave rear wheel looks good, plus wider rim on the rear is required to get the same stance as the front on the 350Z. (providing offsets are the same)
  22. I think you'll find the "extra oomf" you are experiencing is a change in the tone of the intake noise.
  23. You'll know if its blowing, start it and get down beside the car just behind the front wheel, if you can hear a "pfft pfft pfft" sound coming from under the car rather than the back of it, it's blowing. I can guarantee if its blowing because of scraping, it'll be from the flexi on the Y pipe.
  24. Recently I had to walk away from a keyboard war with a member on another (mixed) car forum about super unleaded and how I refused to use 95 in my car. He was saying it was stupid because it makes no difference in NA cars, only FI. I felt like punching him in the face, but chose to walk away as I'm relatively green on that forum with less than 100 posts.
×
×
  • Create New...