Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. Yep, that's all I do, hence the DE in the title The HR cars (Facelift) use a different shape reflector that I cant get for a good price sadly
  2. Hey octet, sorry for the wait. Im ordering the rest of the parts next Thursday, has been various issues mostly related to legal issues at work taking all my time but also funding issues . Let me see what I can do, give me 10 mins. EDIT: im going to do another 4 orders in "Batch 2" yours are in there Octet, sorry about having to wait. Ive just tried to order the parts but sadly it wont let me, weird but Ive messaged the seller. Hopefully he still sells these!
  3. Plus I include a guide on how to do this. Isnt the greatest but it helps. @Marty-350 thanks, ive added you on.
  4. Id say coming from a Type R to a 350 you are going to feel its slower. But only because its deceptive. I spent the first 2-3 weeks regularly traveling at above 90MPH not even realising what I was doing as the zed gains speed without any hassle at all, different to my Celica I owned before it which need some severe thrashing, was another high revving car. All in all, 350 is much better. By far the most refined thing ive ever driven in my 4 car history. The engines are good for around 200,000 miles, reliability is pretty good, Japanese after all.
  5. like the rear, don't like the wheels, or the jaunty angle theyre pointing at.
  6. I guess, its far more likely that the valet key has been lost however.
  7. Im guessing around that kind-of time but I cant guarantee sadly. Im going to buy all of the parts needed for anyone on the list next Thursday, the parts take a short while to arrive from America then I have to make them. Let me know if this is OK and il add you to the list
  8. Trust you to notice the bucket, that Zeditis of yours is terminal I could have sworn it was a Red bucket She needs the doctors if that's the case...
  9. Of course mate, added you to the list on page 1
  10. Just pull off the plastics on the passenger side of the boot. The aerial and booster block are available to remove here. Never looked at how to do it but you have good access to the rear so don't see it being much of an issue.
  11. Yep, but the wiring of these is different from the ones im making/selling on here. Build photos of these are on my other thred. But yes, dusk front-on photo is on there, or below Not dark in the photo as you can see by the colour of the sky.
  12. Doubt it, that 10 inch one looks to be about as large as will fit, looking at clearance on the top and bottom.
  13. Looks good! wish I was going but work wouldn't let me take the time off
  14. Haha cheeky! Glad they look good fitted mate
  15. Mine does the same. As kaiser says. Rebuild the box or get a new one is the only way forward With mine, if I wait a second or to and engage 6th slowly I can stop or grinding so I'm doing this to preserve the box at the moment.
  16. Yep should have one with no buttons on it but a metal tag with a number. This is the valet key.
  17. Overpriced, assuming its standard I paid 6.5 for an 04, 52k GT model.
  18. Hey all, Back when I was trying to fix my headlight washing issue on the Zed, I snapped these up from eBay. They were advertised as Fairlady washer motors. I didn't see why Nissan would change the pumps from the Jap to UK spec, but it seems they did, the headlamp washer certainly doesn't fit UK cars & because of this I suspect the windscreen washer one doesn't either. The part numbers on them are as follows White Connector Block MC2-12 2224615-A JIDECO 4B15 Blue Connector Block MC2-12 2224616-A JIDECO 4AJ2 I'm not sure which one is for which, seeing as I don't have an import car, I may have even been taken for a ride, but im selling these based on the hope I wasn't! I'm just after getting back what I paid for them so I'll let them go as a set of two for £20 + £3 postage
  19. That video made me laugh !
  20. I cant do it L( no way in hell can I get that bolt un-done even, anyone lend me a hand??
  21. Mine neither. Technically its a fail as they're not E marked, but there's no way this can be checked without removing the bulb which they cant do.
  22. Some do some don't. I personally do wash it again to get rid of any residue from the clay or lube.
  23. Exactly. I usually buy mine from Opie but sounds like CS has a good deal seeing as you can collect them
  24. Maybe its the colour, but reminds me of a Jaaaaaaaaaaaag
×
×
  • Create New...