Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. No, if you change the stereo from standard you lose the Bluetooth functionality. Sadly as its something I want to do but I like the hands free kit.
  2. Must be too large for the Zed. The Circuit Sports one that tarmac sells are designed to fix in the point you used for yours and don't require and chopping of struts or removal of plastics.
  3. I'm confused. What does this even mean? It means his car has sweets and receipts and nothing else in it. Mine has nothing in it at all, but again, I always lock the doors anyway. I'm also unpredictable as I shove the filler cap into the handle of the pump and wander around the car whilst it fills so they'd have to be lucky to get past me. What? theres a way to fill up without holding the handle.....
  4. Agreed, always lock the car. I tend to just lean against it looking at my money rolling away on the pumps display, not really looking at the car, then you walk away to go and pay and leave it unlocked. I know 95% of people do it, but imo its asking for trouble. And as for those people who leave their keys in the ignition
  5. ahh that mean you don't have the Premium connect version
  6. Shame, but list updated 1. Harryjax 2. elfman (possibly, someone would need to PM him to confirm) 3. garethkd1 4. robin c 5. K370Z2 6. Dogfather
  7. No probs, just to make it open, here's the list of awaiting members as I see it. 1. Suits 2. Harryjax 3. elfman (possibly, someone would need to PM him to confirm) 4. garethkd1 5. robin c 6. K370Z2 7. Dogfather
  8. Excellent mate thanks SO much for your patience with it, and me Chuck the dead ones and get the good ones in the box and pass it on! Everyone else, il burn a new set of the duff DVD's as explained in your PM you should all have (apart from 1 person as I forgot their name). Please bin disk 2 and 3 and replace them with the ones il post tomorrow
  9. Wasn't me, but ive seen it before and had a few little drags with it. What colour/reg you in? I take it you live in this area. Im a silver zed, OE04
  10. Thank god! let me know which dvd 4 worked and I can fix everyone else now Back to your harry potter books Andy!
  11. Yep, as above, a quick bit of googling revealed the drivers as "Harry hunt & friends, son of Jon Hunt who owned Foxtons estate agency" apparently this all takes place at Heveningham Hall, which by coincidence is round the corner from me. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/preview?hl=en#!q=Heveningham+Hall+Estates+Ltd%2C+Heveningham%2C+Halesworth+IP19+0PN%2C+UK&data=!2m1!1e3!4m10!1m9!4m8!1m3!1d2716!2d1.4479372!3d52.3071177!3m2!1i1280!2i855!4f13.1&fid=7 The Garages where this happens are round the back of the hall, https://www.google.co.uk/maps/preview?hl=en#!data=!1m4!1m3!1d2716!2d1.445419!3d52.3015846!2m1!1e3&fid=7 which fits, if you follow the road from the map above south, you see the small concrete square where he does a few donuts in the enzo, then in the same video he exits this road west and you can see the tyre tracks exiting the wooded area.
  12. They don't look that bad will, think they look better on than off the car!
  13. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72342-350z-under-strut-sub-boxes/
  14. Gordon brown!
  15. Righty-o 1. Buy a 3.5mm to 3.5mm headphone socket, sometimes called Aux in cable and perform the surgery required. Its not hard, but just take your time! 2. This connects to the headphone socket on the iphone (or any other phone for that matter that has a standard headphone socket) 3. Theres 2 ways of doing it. In this post of the guide http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/45398-bose-phono-ipod-hack-guide/#entry686203 if you remove the spring and slider as shown, you can just push tape whenever you want and it will switch to that input. This of course means you've disabled the tape deck. If you kept this in place, you would need a empty tape that just has the reels but no tape to sit in there all the time when you wanted to play your iphone music. Also, Husky says to cut the tracks (in the same post). Don't do this if you want the tape deck to actually work. 4. Yes it can but this is a separate mod that involved wiring in a cig lighter extension socket with a USB charger inserted into this and then the iphone USB cables plugged into that. The Bose unit itself cant charge the iPhone. I did the entire mod shown http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/45398-bose-phono-ipod-hack-guide/page__st__100#entry1038309 in a day. Just make a list of parts, double check it and get it all done. You will get interference however if your charging and playing music. Havent pinned down why precisely, but as I have an iPhone 5, im blaming it on the two ports being very close to each other and as such there is EMI being emitted from the charger socket which is causing the feedback on the aux jack. Don't suppose youre near Suffolk?
  16. Yep, with basic tools its an hours job. Its not the CV joint, despite this being exactly the same symptom as a CV joint. Sticky thread in 350z general I think
  17. We have this where I live. boils my blood. Tax money wasted apparently.
  18. To be fair hes right, the instruction manual is rarer than the Bluetooth module! lol. Wasn't this the adaptor I sold to you will (could be wrong!) but GLWTS, these always go quickly!
  19. Can the other 4 members who have had the nav disks from me just drop me a PM with your address again please. ive remembered three people, you should have a PM already, but forgot one name, applogies.
  20. Same. Ive managed it 3 times now with removing the 6 plastic clips ontop of the bumper, remove the 3 screws in each where arch and then 2 screws on either side underneath the bumper, this allows you to flex the bumper enough to unscrew the reflectors.
  21. Agreed, I have driven a few convertibles, none that im proud of, but for me its driving at night with the roof down, and ive no idea why
  22. Its considered bad practice to "daisy chain" Ethernet switches. But not that ive ever seen any issues with it in my experience.
  23. Seen all of their videos, whoever they are...
  24. When I ran mine it was using a Pentium 4, desktop class RAM, a full sized 3.5 inch hdd and a DVD drive,, yours looks like a Intel Celeron, laptop ram, obviously ssd and no DVD drive so id suspect you should be fine, but il drop you a PM
  25. Oh, so cyclists do see lights??? They seem to miss those massive red ones that cars stop at as they just go whizzing by. /rant Back on topic No light suggestions, but flashing lights were (bizarrely) made legal in 2009, and theres no maximum brightness , no specific beam pattern, just a height restriction saying it cant be higher than 1.5M above the ground , current lighting regs in readable English are below. http://www.ctc.org.uk/cyclists-library/regulations/lighting-regulations
×
×
  • Create New...