-
Posts
2,628 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by cs2000
-
Lol definatly interesting mix of warehouse and garage!
-
So, just had confirmation 3sjr & glrnt reflectors have arrived at their homes, just waiting for Tommybandit's reflectors to come into stock, LED's are all ready to go and then im clear again! lol
-
Strange, Dogfather is next on the list, but there are currently 3 disks waiting to be sent out and all waiting on him and as far as I know he hasn't replied to anyone with an address. What do we think about skipping him until he replies to someones PM?
-
No issues at all. As I say, kaizer fitted them and im sure as a professional garage he wouldn't have let me drive away if he wasn't happy with them either. I checked around them for visible leeks for a week orso afterwards but nothing came out. As for the standard rubber caps, I don't know, but I doubt it, I bought a new set anyway as mine were all perished, only cost a few more £
-
Wheels fit perfectly, stick with the prism dark silver colour (first photo) and it should tie in with the exhaust a little more Youre a brave man for making such a large change to an iconic bumper, pulled it off though.
-
Love the matching blue exhaust tips and the car colour wasso, whole thing looks lovely! Top work guys
-
Fixed that for you, in real life ofcourse it wouldn't be that red, and it would have a shadow/shading.
-
I always use 1 PSI higher than normal, no idea why, so 36 PSI for me, gives a harsh ride though (Falken 453s), does 30 really make a difference will?
-
lol, I bought some special engine bay cleaner from Halfords, is part of the range of products from a company whos name escapes me. Too me about an hour with a steam cleaner and that and it made a small difference, but unless your entire engine is as brown as a turd, or yours is a show car its a lot of effort for little reward
-
Yeah so, apparently I cant photoshop, but meh...
-
Ive already sent you the replacement DVD's, they should be there today really so hang on until they arrive Just send to whoever is next on the list 1. Dogfather 2. Badgeronimous 3. apcarter 4. bakseedaa 5. 370Mike 6. Lambo Although I don't know how active Dogfather is ...
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121171185748?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D121171185748%26_rdc%3D1 Not too bad I guess, no mention of the brands of anything though. Plus, he says it was over 2k new, that's rather cheap...
-
The hell! When I had my tyres swapped (Winter > Summer) they were dirty and you can only get 1 in the boot with it closing, so I did 4 round trips to get my old tyres! haha
-
haha not me and im not talking about just your comments, but I can guess who most people on here have had dealings with. Id love to be able to get parts, but for example, how would I get (trying to think of a part......) a new Genuine Brembo caliper without either buying a full set 2nd hand, paying over the odds from the dealers, or importing in bulk from USA/Japan/etc.
-
Hmm, seems this has turned into an attack on a particular trader. Just my 2p of course...
-
Hah, well ive dropped him a message too to ask him to get his set from octet, will be a day or so until your replacements arrive so figured he could be done with octet's set by the time you go to post your off. So currently SET1 - With K370z2 (Awaiting replacement DVD's) SET2 - With Robinc (No news yet) SET3 - With Octet (Posting to Dogfather upon address confirmation) SET4 - With Will370z (Awaiting a trip to his parents to collect the replacement DVD's) SET5 - M.I.A (Presumed dead) and the list; 1. Dogfather 2. Badgeronimous 3. apcarter 4. bakseedaa 5. 370Mike 6. Lambo
-
Aww that boot liner is sexy! Shame my wallet says no
-
K370Z2 Drop me your address, il post you a new version of DVD 2 and 3 this evening 1st class mate, both these DVD seem to regularly fail for some reason. Before you do it, check the disk isn't scratched or dirty, the dvd drives in the zeds seem very sensitive to this. From what I can figure out, your set came from garethkd1 who also had issues with it failing so im keen to get them replaced for the next member. Octet Next on the list is Dogfather, il drop him a message to PM you. No worries about forgetting
-
That sounds fine cheers mate!
-
Its pretty standard procedure in every car ive ever had (modern) and been in. Hold the window switch and let it go down, then keep holding for 5 seconds, then pull the switch, let it close and hold for another 5 seconds. Door does need to be closed though. Ive found the zeds window then stops responding for 5-10 seconds and then it works fine.
-
haha well done. Yes the next month is rumoured to be a special one. They say its an anniversary box.
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FLAMER-KIT-FLAME-KIT-EXHAUST-FLAMER-FULL-KIT-/321050177765?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac014f0e5 Job done. Now, wheres my Vauxhall nova with Ripspeed alloys, a 20,000 watt stereo and underlighting parked.....
-
Some more goodies, glrnt's reflectors turned up today and some more LED's :D:D:D:D Im just working on 3sjr's set and then will be doing glrnt's, should have some progress in about an hour, half way through 1 set already. EDIT: Phew, all done, 2 sets made and drying/testing, time for some food now.
-
Yep, I sent out 5 disks and I see 2 (I think) being swapped around. I know will370z has his at his parents and is trying to find time to update it, one went to Octet and the other one I cant remember who so ive no idea where these have gone (interestingly, the person whos name I cant remember never contacted me to get the fixed DVD 2 and 3 so these wont even work, I have their replacements sat on my desk still...). The two I know that are being distributed are MBS's and ionabee's New list (assuming K370z2 and harryjax get their in the next few days), and I missed 370Mike off of the list so added him in 5th place, sorry! 1. Dogfather 2. Badgeronimous 3. apcarter 4. bakseedaa 5. 370Mike 6. Lambo And just to Clarify Harryjax Posting to Robinc garethkd1 Posting to K370z2
-
Hinting at a six figure price tag... part of the appeal of a GTR is its supercar beating ability at half their prices. 100k is Ferrari money (2nd hand but still) Still, it will look awesome.