Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. Doing the same thing (well, almost, ive sorted the deposit side) but every time the Mrs mentions the fuel cost of my zed and how her 1.3 Getz is so much more economical I have to find a reason why I should keep it. I still love my 350 (but I would trade for a 370, bloody house!)
  2. I'd go with 50 w. It makes no odds if you go front or rear as they share the same flasher relay so aslong as you do each side you will be fine
  3. Agreed, but glad to see a guide. I like the broom tip, definitely the way to go. When I did my Celica I almost broke my shoulder trying to support the boot with it whilst attaching the struts
  4. HID's do and will stil go, but nowhere near as often as a regular bulb. A ballast fault would likely show itself as an instant change, one day its fine, the next day its pink, but a blown bulb would probably be a gradual change.
  5. Time for another server upgrade again I think...
  6. It will be a HID I would think and they will change colour as theyre dying. It could of course be the ballast on the rear but just buy a new bulb and see, im sure you will be fine.
  7. PM incoming!
  8. Same for me from both home and work. Sometimes its fine, sometimes I spend my browsing session double or even triple clicking the links before they decide to load.
  9. Hmm, every time or just started recently? Mine usually stop working at all when the temp gets low as it has done recently and they sometimes protrude a little bit on their own as the fluid in the pipes freezes and expands.
  10. The lambo looks nice, whats that in for? Loving the Amuse kit, the entire package looks amazing, especially the weird angle the rear exhaust exits at (don't know if you're going with that but look good)
  11. Ahh, lol didn't see this, thought I was subscribed to my topic, PM incoming
  12. Looking forward to receiving mine
  13. At this point, il advise you to check the link in my signature. The exact details you require aren't anywhere that I found on-line, took me a few tries to find bulbs that fit.
  14. So are you actually gonna fit that S/C for a little while or were you just test fitting it so you can sell it seeing as you have the twin system coming. And, wow, that was a hell of a long day!
  15. Would be a shame to lose the V6 engine, but they do need to keep up with those Astra VXR's...
  16. ABSOLUTELY NOT, I'D HAVE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THE CURRENT SET-UP BY THEN!!! Fixed for you
  17. Hey guys, stocks refilled. Just placed an order for new bulbs with UK supplier so should have enough to make 4x sets of pretty much anything by Tuesday. PM me or post here if you want anything.
  18. Yeah, at every single application of the throttle! still, id be doing the same thing if I had the cash
  19. Haha, total agree with keyser here. The rad cap even warns you not to open when the engine is hot doesn't it, every other car I has has done that, for now plainly obvious reasons!
  20. So whens the order for the twin S/C going in
  21. Didn't take too much thought. I believe your motto in life must be "if its worth doing, its worth overdoing!"
  22. The fog light can be white, it just makes the light slightly pink-ish, I did 2x MOT's with it however and never failed. Red makes more sense though. Remember, white light is a mix of red, green and blue, your then pushing this through a red lens which will filter out all of the green and blue light anyway so you may as well buy a red bulb! Yes, all external bulbs are wedge (aside from the headlamps) as far as I know. Mostly W5W's or T20's.
  23. Not a fan of the wing in the black state, but when its white, that picture looks lovely. Does your car ever leave RT's premesis, seems as though its always there. And, plans change on boosting?!? Twin supercharged???
  24. Side lights - 2x W5W Amber LED's Number plate lights - 2x W5W White LED's Rear tail lights - 2x T20 Red LED Fog light - 1x T20 Red LED Reversing light - 1x T20 White LED And incase you get further itches to upgrade to leds... Interior dome lights - 2x 31mm White Festoon LEDs Boot Light - 1x W5W White LED Vanity Mirrors - 27mm White Festoon LEDs (you wont find these, they need to be custom made...) I have upgraded all of mine (aside from tail lights as I have the newer led clusters). This is all available with a bit of searching though The only thing you need to be careful with is the length of the bulbs. Theres no way in hell 99% of the W5W amber bulbs (sidelights) will fit inside of the zeds light units. Same with the vanity mirrors, you need very specific bulbs. Space is also tight in the reverse clusters.
  25. Never thought about pointing those leds slightly upwards to stop them melting my eyeballs...
×
×
  • Create New...