Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. Yep, the instructions show them fitted correctly, and my final photo in the original guide shows them the correct way up Not sure if the ones from 14N are Circuit Sports branded (as I havnt seen the for sale thread), but my instructions showed this. And now the other picture that shows the thinner part in contact with the wing.
  2. Exactly this. The exact amount that getting a speeding fine will add onto your insurance varies. But if you did get caught, and you do a speed awareness course, don't tell the insurers, they will tell you on the day that you don't have to do so. Also, some cameras use an infra-red flash so you don't see it. However one flashed a car on the other side of the road to me few weeks ago and that was blindingly bright!
  3. @ Davewagon & Lacky, PM's incoming now. EDIT: DOne, that should be everyone caught up with. Sorry for the unusual delays but have started a new job and have been away on business for a few days and just got home! Bulbs ordered just now to make a further 4-5 full kits and plenty of interior kits as I am running low again. If you want to reserve one just drop me a message but I should be selling from "stock" by tues/weds.
  4. cs2000

    GTR V-max

    Yeah saw this too a few months ago but never posted it. Love how the guy doesn't even look worried. Just look like "yeah the back end let go at 200+ mph and the car jumped in the air, no biggie "
  5. Has the clutch pedal been adjusted? could be one of the little switches not being properly engaged so wont let you switch to CC all of the time. Its a totally electronic system so id expect CEL lights if anything was actually "wrong" with the system.
  6. Didn't you tell your partner they should at least test drive it first?! I have no idea what a Vauxhall Adam is btw. Sounds rubbish already though imo being called "Adam" sorry. Haha yes of course I did but she didn't care how it drove, I quote "its just a car, they're all the same", a phrase which I couldn't even conjure up a reply too I was so shocked. Not my cup of tea either but she likes it so that's all that matters!
  7. Not a chick magnet, no. My Mrs does say its the first of my cars she's ever liked, but it gets most glances from young men and kids really. Not that it bothers me. When anyone asks what I drive and I say its a Nissan 350z, they always go "whats that then" which is reassuring, means they aren't chavy and common yet Unless the lady is a petrol head, it doesn't matter what you drive, until you get into the realms of Aston's and so on they don't care, the car has 4 wheels, its the same as the next car. To put a finer point on this. My partner has just ordered a brand new Vauxhall Adam without even so much as a test drive
  8. Not really a decat fan but yours didn't sound too bad Loved the way the BMW was rev matching on the downshifts, I know it' an auto (or a semi-auto maybe) but I love the way that sounds.
  9. Nothing special, but my old disks were well and truly dead so replaced them with some new pads and disks today. Just OEM stuff but still, a good job done.
  10. I bet an Astra VXR would have took it.....
  11. PM on the way
  12. You know what, its those Astra VXR's you need to watch out for
  13. Wow, car #1 on the list... http://www.caranddriver.com/news/maxximus-g-force-first-and-last-glimpse-of-a-1600-hp-beast-car-news
  14. Fantastically neat build mate, I know how difficult these things can be Love the attention to detail in buying the flocking kit and custom making panels etc
  15. haha fair enough! ive bought nothing on the waxyshop, but got every box since april last year!
  16. That's because I'm "special". It's the Elite box, same stuff but 100ml instead of the 50ml samples. I want the elite box! haha
  17. Cheers Flex, have already received and replied to pjf1985
  18. The general advice round here is to stick with Nissan branded fluids in the diff, plenty of people have had issues with other fluids.
  19. Il send you two guys a PM Also, I didn't get that larger bottle shown in the photo with the trigger spray, weird??
  20. If you take a look at my for sale thread in my signature on the first post I link two some led bulbs for the reverse and fog lights that are led and do ship to the UK
  21. Got nothing but didn't pay for 1st class delivery Box contents look much more improved now its a bi months affair
  22. Yes I know those before readings were because of all the new components. The picture just reminded me of those images
  23. Yes Plug into OBD, plug into throttle actuator No waste of time, total placebo effect. Makes no difference in 0-60, the eco mode saves absolutely NO fuel and the sportiest sport mode just makes the car hugely jerky, slightest touch on the throttle and the car shoots forward. It does "feel" faster, but it isn't.
  24. Those rear wheel angles made me laugh, made me think of fools like this! And to a lesser extent, this, which although much less than the fool above, is still stupid. You can see by the rear drivers (in Uk terms) wheel being only 50% in contact with the ground!
×
×
  • Create New...