Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Yep i have! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68902-350z-de-standard-y-pipe-25/
  2. Dont get this with my system, same as yours apart from silenced decats not HFC's. Sorry I can't help anymore!
  3. Hi my names Tariq i'm one of the sales guys at Liquid Car Wraps, if you want I'm happy to send you an aerosol for free if you pay the postage. One condition, I'd like some pictures in return Regards Tariq please pm me details and i'll send an aerosol to you first thing on thursday Hello Tariq, Thanks for the very kind offer. I have dropped you a PM. Happy to take photos/write a review! Cheers, Adam Please remember that this forum is free and always will be. This is only possible because we have paid up traders and receive donations from members. It is not by thinking its great to have something free from someone who is only after free advertising. Sorry Adam but if you did do a write up, it would probably be removed as they are not a paid up trader. They just want to use this forum for free. Ok Chris I didn't really think of it like that. Well I received the bottle today so the man was true to his word. Thanks Tariq, if you do become a trader on here let me know and I will of course do the write up.
  4. 370Ad

    Rounded Nuts

    I got mine off eBay for £12 delivered i think. 12x1.25 Slim nuts with 17mm head. Fit perfectly on the eibachs.
  5. Not my cup of T but very nice cars indeed. Especially for a 22 year old!
  6. FINALLY!!!! I HAVE BEEN SPOTTED! good to see the Z, looking extremely shiney!!! and - my GF said you were sad for waving!! but she was even less impressed when I was hanging out my window to see your Z! Haha owned by two ladies at once! And not in a good way....! I think your the first member I have spotted, I knew who it was straight away though
  7. Looking good sir ....my GF said I was sad for waving!
  8. Tidy!
  9. Nice! Are you running an undertray?!
  10. Haha love the FB summary the best!
  11. I am getting mine so i can shove shopping in the boot without worrying about either fitting it all in the cargo net or hitting me in the head!
  12. Welcome! I use to work in Guildford.....glad i don't anymore! A322
  13. Veteran here I come!!
  14. Reminds me of yours mate.... Wouldn't it be awkward if the owner was on here.......
  15. Pay for the insurance?! WTF not heard that before.
  16. Looks impressive sir!
  17. Erm you expect a petrol company to tell you how to use them less?
  18. I don't trust shell..... http://www.shell.co....iving-tips.html 'When it comes to driving we all think we’re an expert. But in reality a few tips from Shell wouldn’t hurt. Take a look – you might learn something 3rd gear max in 30mph zone' Really?!
  19. Nope, my discs were very stuck on so it requires some force!
  20. I couldn't rock an aftermarket lip on mine as i wouldn't get in the local shopping centre car park. Don't know how some guys go lower than the Tein's as my standard lower front lip is ruined!
  21. I love them. Good choice of engines and I think Jag has really pulled them self out the gutter in the last ten years
  22. Leave them on bud. Its to stop the springs bottoming out and fully compressing
  23. I bet the Z's sounded sh!t
×
×
  • Create New...