Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. He is also now dead ^^^^^^^^ http://jalopnik.com/infamous-bmw-street-drifter-dies-in-crash-559957998
  2. 2k!! **** me! OEM tyre size is 245/35 for 19's on the front BTW
  3. Haha brilliant! My favorite moment was when the Audi was passed with a 360 spin
  4. Your other half is correct and from Reading so that's a double win
  5. Tax £490 a year Tyres £1k for all 4 Insurance ?!! Servicing £150-£300 depending on service
  6. Seems like a good price tbh. Yes it's not GT but if your swapping out the seats anyway all your missing is cruise and Bose. S2k is a totally different car, z is more of a GT where as the S would be more a hoon round the track.
  7. Didn't know you guys did 'advanced' mechanics. Good to know for the future Great effort!
  8. Wahoo it's sold! Glad it's gone to a forum member.
  9. Lovely cars apart from the awful exhaust note! Hope you find a good one as they have got into the wrong hands now they are cheaper unfortunately!
  10. For 6.2k it was a bargain so its understandable tbh!
  11. Haha Datsun FTW!
  12. I like you Yeah guys your talking about 135i M Sports, the M135i is a totally different car
  13. Definitely didn't leave me standing A car length or 2 on the straights but caught up on the corners. Mine is UpRev'd though. With a remap he would be running close to 400bhp. Yep but thankfully he wasn't
  14. So I was pretty close?! http://www.1stchoicemobility.co.uk/mobility-scooters/borgarelli-b9500x-8mph-mobility-scooter/prod_1046.html
  15. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71162-2003-gun-metal-grey-gt-uk-was-6750-now-6250/page__st__40
  16. Definitely didn't leave me standing A car length or 2 on the straights but caught up on the corners. Mine is UpRev'd though.
  17. Those were my exact thoughts! What an absolute awesome machine..... But I just couldn't walk away from that in the car park and think 'Yeah that's mine'......more of a school run car
  18. Don't worry, every day is a school day! Yep so Bose HU will mean it has the 7 speaker system which is easily seen by having a big woofer behind the drivers seat. There is no 'additional' upgrade that i am aware of ontop of this.
  19. Welcome! Where did you get your degree from? I graduated out of UWE with a Motorsport engineering degree in 2010 (And you all thought I was just a pretty face ) Looking forward to seeing the Z!
  20. Yaris SR Yaris T Sport Celica 190 Celica T Sport So this means I will probably end up buying a second Z haha
  21. Basically cruise means GT Not many people will have retro-fitted that!
  22. Had some 'fun' with one of these recently..... My mate had to use his phone app on the reg to find out what it was.....which is when I realised that was the reason I couldn't shake him. 3 Litre 6 cylinder turbo with 320bhp and 332lb.ft which equates to 0-62 in 4.9 seconds http://www.topgear.com/uk/bmw/1-series/road-test/m135i-driven I won't go into detail on an open forum but it was a very capable car and ended in a thumbs up and a flash of the lights so all good fun. Can't believe this wasn't given a full on M badge tbh! Specs aren't too far off a V8 M3.
×
×
  • Create New...