Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Sorry it's a bit off topic in a for sale thread, but are you aware that the standard tyre sizes for a 350z are 225/45/18 front and 245/45/18 rear?
  2. Link to the original thread Daryl put up at the time of his accident: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69404-accident/
  3. You can buy some of the 355 replicas for around £10k, which is a fair bit less than a real one. I've also seen a few 250 gto replicas for around £30k, good luck getting a real one of those for anything like that! There is quite a good 355 replica that parks near work sometimes, most people at work are fooled by it but then that's only when it's parked up! Personally I'd prefer to have a zed.
  4. Looks good, you had to get one with some black somewhere! What are the wheels?
  5. I sent one to Wasso using Hermes, cost around £6 if memory serves correctly.
  6. As Zeditis seems to have hit me badly and I've bought yet another set of wheels (the latest set will be my 3rd I've bought) its time to move these on. They are still currently on the car but I should be removing them on the weekend. 19" Finchi Firenze in Silver with polished lip. Fronts are 8.5j et35 with 245/35/19 Yokohama Advan Sport tyres with 5-6mm of tread. Rears are 9.5j et35 with 265/35/19 Yokohama Advan Sport tyres with 5-6mm of tread. The chrome paint that is used on the screws and centre caps is known for peeling off and these are no exception. I've got some custom centre caps which are a black carbon fibre with the insane logo on (the logo is just a vinyl sticker so could be removed if desired) You could get them refurbed or peel the flaking paint off yourself, I've left it as personally I don't think it's that noticeable. There's a few paints chips around the wheel nuts sockets, I've got a photo of any mark I could find here in this photobucket album: http://s30.photobuck...Finichi Firenze Looking for £800 collected from Halifax, West Yorkshire. I can wrap them up for collection if you cover the cost of delivery.
  7. +1, glad I viewed that photobucket album on my phone rather than the work PC
  8. Happy birthday Mike, I hope you haven't been near too many lemons today.
  9. Probably HaydnH: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/13544-haydnh/
  10. Put it in a high gear while going slowly up a hill and try to accelerate, that should show whether its slipping. My MX5's clutch has started to slip sometimes but only after I've been giving it some stick.
  11. Happy birthday dull fvc
  12. I blame your old zed I've got some neck/ back/ shoulder problems but they are very minor in comparison. I lie on 2 tennis balls with them on either side of my spine and run them up and down which seems to help me get things back in alignment for me. What are you driving these days?
  13. So she's paying £5.5k to have an Astra rather than a Corsa for a year? I think I'd get a bike and use public transport if my insurance cost anywhere near that, I've never paid more than £1k.
  14. I've got 6 mods on my policy with admiral.
  15. Gudzy

    bonnet dampers

    My circuit sport dampers hold it up by the same amount. No drilling or cutting needed, really easy to do yourself.
  16. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181065430424 A seller on eBay has 8 new ones for sale at £175 each or tyres-pneus-online.co.uk are showing as in stock for that size if you need to buy new..
  17. Gudzy

    Whose Z

    It's my zed
  18. I've been in an mx5, great track. Got to be careful in the rain though, the trees by the hairpin make it really slippery and there was lots of standing water on the start/ finish straight at the bottom when I was there as that is the lowest point so all the water just pools.
  19. Payment sent
  20. Its currently the first guide in the guides section http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/50287-adjusting-clutch-pedal/page__hl__%2Bclutch+%2Badjust
  21. I bought them from a member on the forum, if there is a way to check them let me know and I'll check for you. They are around 50mm long, I don't know if that makes them the longer or shorter ones though?
  22. That's the best suggestion so far!
×
×
  • Create New...