Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Belongs to demon z, it came second in Feburary's car of the month competition.
  2. The connectors underneath the seats are very sensitive, if you might have hit one try reseating the connectors.
  3. Thanks everyone, enjoyed a nice birthday meal out and a drink or 2...
  4. Evo triangle in North Wales. Ask glrnet for the previous years Wales run routes.
  5. They stick out 40mm more than stock so with that offset/ width they probably will require some arch work etc.
  6. Gudzy

    Echoice

    No, he did a quote on CTM and they could do it through that site but not when going direct. They sometimes give a quote based on some assumptions as the set of questions CTM ask may not match the insurers, however details such as age, which they are saying is the problem here, should be pretty universal. I work for an insurance company, aggregator websites are a real pain in the backside to work with. Most quotes done on such sites have terms attached to cover that it won't necessarily be a correct quote.
  7. Maybe its because your car is ginger, promo girls seem to like silver zeds:
  8. £90 quid? ? I can fill up from nearly empty with momentum for £75 Your fuel gauge is probably reading wrongly, a UK 350z has a fuel tank capacity of 80 litres I believe.
  9. Hermes will be much cheaper, depending on weight it could be £5 or less but they don't have the best reputation. The few times I've used them I've had no problems with them though.
  10. Must be something in the air, I've just given mine a quick wash. Looking good, I need to come over for a look (and a service) soon.
  11. http://www.eBay.co.uk/itm/321328071374 I have one like that but with a popcharger on the end and with orange samco silicon couplers. Edit: ignore me, the link is for an earlier model with a single intake pipe.
  12. I got confused with the road america booster pack, which is £3.99 for 5 cars. Finally downloaded and installed now so I can get to playing it.
  13. I've started to get used to using the clutch using button a, hopefully my times will start to tumble
  14. Karma!
  15. +1 to all of that
  16. Sold, got the full £1800 as well The new owner plans to supercharge it with the engine from his old one which was he's had to scrap due to rust, should be good! Now what to get next...
  17. Keyser seems to like things that are an odd colour though...
  18. Might give it a try, I couldn't press L1 when balancing on the trigger for braking though.
  19. I use normal rather than simulation steering, manual without clutch and braking line, the rest are off.
  20. I don't think the veilside rear would suit twin tailpipes at both ends, it has a semi-circle cutaway for the exhaust so I expect twin pipes wouldn't fit.
  21. Starting to get the hang of the new controller now... 2:05:322 on Alps festival with stock 350z
  22. T virus, was it made in Racoon city by any chance?
  23. Just from playing xbox? I'd have expected my wrists to be quite strong, built up over many years of "exercise"
  24. I just picked one up from eBay at the weeekend, came with a rechargeable battery and docking station, forza 5, COD ghosts (seemingly with the season pass installed as it had the option to install with no price showing) and Fifa 14 for £325. I was going to wait until Christmas and try and get a good bundle offer as I've got about 10 Xbox 360 games still waiting to be played yet but I couldn't resist. The only problem is my wrist has started to hurt a bit after playing on it all weekend!
  25. I've just picked up an Xbox one with Forza 5 today. My gamer tag is Gudzy, feel free to add me. My best time so far in a stock 350z on the Alps festival circuit is 2:07:018.
×
×
  • Create New...