Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. I got a camera to keep an eye on the dog when he is home alone in the lounge. Can remotely move the camera view via my mobile and has a variety of settings I.e take pictures or record video footage when movement is detected. Also has decent night vision. Will find out the model and make in a moment
  2. Decided modding was not my thing The day I picked up Then this And finally this
  3. Happy birthday big man
  4. Dam sorry to read this Bob Hope you get it sorted asap buddy.
  5. Dexter smiling
  6. Roger looks a beauty, grats
  7. Strange tree
  8. Chirag i think I am in love with your wheels.....
  9. Welcome
  10. Here is our tree with Dexter passed out in front of it
  11. Only if it is spotted
  12. Already currently world record holder
  13. Oh no sorry to hear about your dad Chris, he was a lovely chap. Condolences to you and all in the Keyser house hold.
  14. Happy birthday Chris, hope you have a fantastic day buddy
  15. A picture would really help....
  16. Craig that looks lovely my man. Happy days ahead buddy
  17. Good luck dude with whatever you do
  18. Happy birthday buddy
  19. That's tim's car ( TC media)
  20. Ohhh there is a thread for sure! Also Bob and Co are legends in there own right
  21. I was hoping I was going to somehow miraculously avoid it like that large bit of concrete you threw from your car that time To be honest not as much damage as I thought it had done, so cannot grumble. The speed bumps is another kettle of fish altogether. Not even lowered so shows how long the do-luck nose is.
  22. Suits the car and colour. Looks awesome mate, you must be chuffed
×
×
  • Create New...