Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. They are brilliant Will, did they get any other pics of any other groups?
  2. Great choice on exhaust system and pleased to hear you enjoyed Wales. It certainly is a awesome weekend
  3. Were you in the room next door? I'm struggling to figure out how you'd know otherwise! Cant quite believe you have somehow managed to turn that into something smutty
  4. Humpy

    Wales 2013 Thanks

    Well it was nice knowing you Graham
  5. When I get my camera charger and battery delivered from the hotel I will double check for airboure video footage of SMD and his antics
  6. +1 +2 Already supporting matey. Need some more material, maybe Wales - we all said its such a shame you couldn't make it. Yea you were defo missed for Wales and mentioned a few times.
  7. Already subscribed to both chanels a while back, well worth it for the car porn. Good luck
  8. Humpy

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    That video is fantastic Chris
  9. Im waiting for the new signature to appear
  10. Think your quite quick enough Will twobears your better half has done you well
  11. Humpy

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Just got back, very melancholy Chris +1 Great vid and pics all, keep them rolling! Im waiting for Moreton to send my camera battery and charger back as some humpty numpty left it in the room Can only echo what others have said, thanks to everyone who made this weekend possible! Lovely to see old and new faces and roll on 2014
  12. We're still jibing the individual now
  13. Yeah it's not good being really ill at 5am on that Monday morning *blushes* lol!
  14. So what's the problem........ Lol
  15. My boot involves - cleaning gear, clothes and most essential beer and wine
  16. Well my sat nav just got thrown out the window, major hissy fit, just ask the +1 lol! I'm be using the print outs
  17. Green is common as muck these days.......
  18. Who would put Z badges upside down eh Mrs K Lol
  19. Very sneaky Mr G, I like that
  20. Is this to cover that the bits that kept freezing, brilliant editing their Keyser Great video
  21. Looks good to me mate
  22. + 1 Good shout Mr G, I thought about doing something again this evening and then thought best after Wales... Just in case I feck it up!
×
×
  • Create New...