Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome from Winchester! Looks like a good example
  2. Walking down Staple gardens in Winchester and I heard a distinct v6 sound from behind and bingo, caught a glimpse of a Azure zed going the opposite direction. Didnt catch any of the number plate. Anyway sounded good whoever you are
  3. Welcome from Winchester Plenty of folks down this way, keep an eye out in the meets section - South Section.
  4. I hope they have absolute hell whilst in prison and get what's coming to them.
  5. Lovely jubbly !
  6. I know whose this is If I'm thinking correctly. Local to me and was running TT and I won't say anymore.
  7. All the best with the property!
  8. Welcome Just down the road at Winchester.
  9. That sir looks freaking cool! Needing those skills!
  10. Cheers Wasso that's the fella!
  11. Yeah that old chestnut Chris lol. Looks like a awesome day was had though!
  12. Well it's not an embarrassing one but this thread reminded of one I saw on Tuesday on the A303 - a stunning SLR merc with ' why s7op ' I liked it
  13. Awesome Matt, looks like a good one! I might be slightly jealous
  14. +1 probably one of the cheaper options. Im using a water softener to soften everything in the house to protect the central heating etc blah blah blah but I have 2nd outside tap which is on soft water
  15. Lol if you fancy driving 8 1/2 hours down here
  16. Humpy

    Wasso

    Ha great spottage!
  17. Great find Nettil and Bob - Smurftastic
  18. Cracking shots of you and your car Clown
  19. I love that colour and I hope you continue to enjoy the Beemer
  20. Where in Hampshire? Anyway welcome from Winchester
  21. Where are you based mate?
  22. Sweeeeeeet Bet it looks even better in the Flesh
×
×
  • Create New...