Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Heff, you should should definately try the S2000 im sure there are some bits on your car that would look rather good on mine Seriously though I do have to agree with others, if its itching that much then scratch it or at least see a doctor
  2. You'd never make a salesman! Thank god!! If Steve isn't prepared to pay the price I can't force him. Unless you fancy your arm at Sales? It's not me paying the price
  3. You wouldnt of seen me I was in the work van. Your car looked good
  4. I had already commented on Wasso's post about the sale of his CS sadly out of my price range. RT will be my first port of call and already pm'ed him a while back, I was just checking to see if anyone was going back to stock etc and was selling their CS rear
  5. Yes I know another sheep going down the CS route but this has been on the burner for a long time now and it's just my favourite rear bumper by far. Anyway the time has come to purchase one especially as it was a birthday present from the Mrs So before contacting the traders I thought I would ask to see if anyone was selling one? Thanks Steve
  6. Spotted today about 2.15pm ish south bound on the M3 near Fleet services. 52 plate, silver though had black roof and boot, also sitting on some black wheels.
  7. Welcome to the forum Where you from?
  8. Haha wtf! What did you put in your search title to get that lol
  9. Congratulations to you both, great news!
  10. Thanks for all the birthday wishes folks, got a great birthday present that will be bought hopefully this week for the car Had an awesome time down the Zed shed just chilling out with the mob and meeting the other Zedders.
  11. Great effort chaps!
  12. So many horrendous possibilites Dave!
  13. Yeah they can be stubborn buggers
  14. Happy birthday Marzy!!
  15. Cheers Will, be be raising quite a few glasses this evening for sure Thanks all for the bday wishes Will be trying to make it down the zed shed late morning / early afternoon.
  16. It's a miracle you have physically got up!
  17. Will completely off topic I know but next time I see you I need to take you up on your offer of taking your car out for a gentle spin
  18. That's a cracking deal Chris
  19. Happy birthday Chris, hope it's a good one!
  20. Hate seeing this mindless jealous vandalism, really gets my goat! Which city was this may I ask as I will avoid lol Hope you get it sorted with minimal cost.
  21. Is she? Is she REALLY finished? Good point especially if Bob has anything to do with it
  22. Ouch
×
×
  • Create New...