Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Very nice mate, looking awesome
  2. Will post some videos from today of a customer I went to today and it was really surreal seeing how flooded this place was! Also bottom of town ( Winchester ) is literally at breaking point and had the navy down today doing a double defensive sand bag wall. Also they have put lots of 1 ton sand bags in the river itchen to slow down the flow/back up the water of the itchen and basically using the local farmers land as flood plains. Will post a video later and you will definatley think what hell!
  3. Oh right all I remember was off track/mud. Then again that was back in the dark ages
  4. Going to be seriously boggy there isn't it?
  5. As always its the other road users you normally have to worry about. Look like a lot of fun could be had in that car park though
  6. What have you got planned with the Rangey?
  7. Just one awesome looking Zed in it's prime. Dont normally do the black wheels on black but that car pulls it off a treat. The new motor looks just as nice
  8. Quick I need to buy dog to stop myself from buying a S/C
  9. Thanks for the info, I just wanted to make sure that I could always put my name down at a later date and not worry about missing out as such.
  10. Welcome back Never ever go to the stealers!
  11. Matchams!! Havent been there since I was a wee lad and watched the banger racing with my dad. Can only just about remember it. Sadly not going to be able to make this, such a busy week and weekend ahead * sobs*
  12. Martin is 50 cars the maximum limit for this event like the Wales event?
  13. Fair play Mark, thought that magazine was still around? Well all I can say is that I am definately not a pro
  14. Chris that does look very nice indeed You bringing her down to Wales this year A bit off subject but it must of been towards the end of last summer when I popped over to my cousins place to drop some materials off and noticed his new toy that he had recently picked up. Never sat in a Porshe in my life and before I knew it he said I could take her out for a spin. Have to say it did sound rather lovely
  15. Last time I went carping fishing was about 7-8 years ago now. That must of been fun landing that bugger
  16. If he didnt reply back then you obviously gave a sh*t massage
  17. Please tell me you are joking or you are being forced to watch it by the Mrs!
  18. Thats great news Matt, fingers crossed she will keep on improving and get back up to full strength.
  19. Welcome and kudos for doing it yourself.
  20. Use to do a bit of carp fishing a while back but never caught anything that size!
  21. Looking good mate, any progress is better than no progress
  22. That's why it sounded like that in the tunnel That cannot be true keyser, anything and everything could not be heard apart from Bob's car
  23. Im on the roads alot with work and see lots of stupid drivers, lost count. Just have to do your best to avoid them
  24. I have N12 as the start of my plate so you cannot have that one either
×
×
  • Create New...