Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Humpy

    Stick on

    These any good for you bud? Hmmmm strange having trouble uploading pic. Booooo!
  2. Humpy

    Stick on

    These any good for you bud?
  3. Humpy

    Stick on

    These any good for you bud?
  4. Well done Craig, fair play to you mate!
  5. Make sure you go for a really nice one then
  6. Only live once so spray the car and go on holiday
  7. Humpy

    Stick on

    I'm free and cheap.... guess that doesn't help Saying that I might have the 350z in silver left. Think I sold my Black 350z badges. Will have a look when I am next in the garage mate and if I find them I will post them to you or if I can make the Salisbury meet
  8. Great minds Stu, this would be the colour of choice for me if I was to respray.
  9. Move to Hampshire, close enough to the coast, close to London and plenty of rolling countryside if you desire
  10. If you are set on sticking to a nissan colour then the brick yard red would be awesome. Not seen the colour in the flesh mind you but seen plenty of pics. I would dare to be different though if you are going for a complete respray.... Got the kit mate but not fitted yet dude
  11. Tom, you feeling alright? Not like you to post on the forum Considering you have one of my favourite zeds on the forum I think you should post more pics of your car
  12. Fence at back of garden decided to collapse, had to be replaced anyways ... Looks like sooner than later now
  13. Congratulation Neil, well deserved chap
  14. Humpy

    LakeZ 2015

    Will be my new years resolution to make the Lakes, need to meet some folk ooop North. Camping is fun especially when copious amounts of alcohol is consumed
  15. Welcome andovely looking skyline
  16. Welcome and my 182 treated me well when I had mine Your zed looks great
  17. What a pita and definatley name and shame after mate. Sorry to hear you had all this trouble Really gets my goat!
  18. Yep 19's are shocking to drive with compared to the 18's. Noticed the difference instantly with the 19's. So what's happening with the refurb, anything different/special?
  19. I have urge to treat myself
  20. That's the problem when you move house you don't keep up with current affairs Tell me about. Got any coil overs?
  21. Kims roadster has gone? Can't keep up lol
  22. Beat me to it Bobski!
  23. Bloody hell Chris, don't wait till Monday! Sorry to hear this and get better soon!
×
×
  • Create New...