Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. GLWTS! Beautiful Zed, but arguably logical step up to the R34 GTR
  2. Nice front bumper! Liking the split grill. Nismo bumper right?
  3. Very nice!! Just need a GTR now
  4. It really is worth spending the extra money for the Invidia Gemini system as it's a true dual, and as GMballistic says, the Berk HFCs would go well with that too! I've got the Invidia, but saving up for the HFCs.
  5. RS8055

    P3 service costs

    Best to contact Sly via email or phone. Website is: www.kaizermotor.co.uk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. RS8055

    New hood

    Looks great and seems an extremely reasonable price! Amazing what a new hood will do to transform the look of a car!
  7. RS8055

    P3 service costs

    Sly @ Kaizer Motors will do a P3 for you for £220 as far as I remember. Had mine done 2 weeks ago... I'm pretty sure I am right in saying this and he is located in Rochester, Kent. Does a fantastic job and has a great knowledge of Zeds.
  8. The Zed is by far the best car I've had. Love every second when driving it. As for the forum, depsite not having officially met any of you, I can say that it's a great place for any Zed owner as the advice and banter is good. I have also learned tons since I joined up!
  9. Lies! I haven't got anything Haha I was referring to the initial post for the poppers! Sorry Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Probably the lorry driver's fault.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. PM sent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Not to my taste tbh.
  13. Love the look of the GT86, but would go with a BRZ due to slight differences (all down to personal preference). Test drove one a while back and thought it was great, but I simply can't part with the 350Z. Love it too much!
  14. Welcome along! I'm sure as it's a members car it's been taken care of!
  15. I'd love to come to Goodwood Festival of Speed! Never had the opportunity before, but something I've always wanted to do...do you think a Zed qualifies to park in the Supercar paddock?
  16. This is extremely helpful for me. Great idea. Now when I drive over I know what's around (depending on the area I'm in. cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. My bro has a Type R EP3. Will have to have him come along sometime when I drive over for a meet... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. As I've got the Invidia Gemini system recently installed, I need to see the difference between now and when HFCs are fitted Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Certainly sounds like a grudge match to me..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. RS8055

    Gear knob

    On a slightly more serious note, does anyone have an Alezan coloured OEM fitment that I could get a good deal on?
  21. RS8055

    Gear knob

    You've got a knob that you "just need to dig it out!!" Nice.
  22. As brillomaster says, depends entirely on conditions! In dry conditions on the road, I'd guess around 3000-3500rpm before you dump the clutch.
  23. RS8055

    What

    Oh... that was uhhhhh... autocorrect! I swear! It's been a long day!! $%^&* haha
  24. RS8055

    What

    I have the standard Alezan gear knob but it's sadly worn. Would like to have it refurbished but no idea where to have that done (especially as a new one is over £300 from Nissan apparently!). Alternatives are Nismo ones, but would like to know everyone's opinion on best knob to switch for? *queue "knob-related" banter.......*
  25. I may as well speak to myself... Check his link and scroll through and you will find this: http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/almeida1234/media/image_zps858121fe.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6 I had looked through the album but what I meant was maybe on the car as I am on my phone it's difficult to see well in the pic posted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...