Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Not sure about matching your ginger one up, they did a decent enough job matching up my QM1 Skyline white though. They have worked on a number of Zeds already though.
  2. Try Will at TGM Motorsport in Fleet, just had my R33 done there - handy for me, 30 mins drive. Or if you don't mind a trip up to Wembley way RT Performance do repairs and spray work. Cost wise, no idea really, looking at cracks etc though and having a very wild punt, £200-300 a panel to a very good standard? I had my front bumper on the Zed just resprayed (so no repair) some time ago for around I think £250, that was a few years back.
  3. coldel

    My Z32 SWB

    Nice work Alex, a fujitsubo eh! Give it a go at a repair for sure!
  4. Welcome along dude, another Surrey member!
  5. coldel

    The R33

    Bit on engine bay work today, giving it a bit of elbow grease on the inlet manifold, note the bit thats done and the bit thats not! Just received my new superpro steering rack bushes which were the only advisory on the MoT which will go on next weekend. Also got some red counter sunk washers for the bodywork bolts under the hood which add to the overall 'redness'. Big thing though, side skirts fixed! Thumbs up to Will at TGM for sorting that out, fixing both sides and respray...and looking out the window just now she is sitting very nicely looking very immaculate (minus saharan sand which I painstakingly removed yesterday), well chuffed so far with this car - loving the theatre of driving it!
  6. I know, not only did he scrap the Peugeot but he bought ANOTHER one.
  7. After the hearing, he said: “The car didn’t have any lights on it, but my argument was that it was daylight." So how did people know when you were braking? Flashed your arse out the back window? What an utter imbecile.
  8. ...if you do you can never give it the beans off the lights, just in case someone beats you
  9. Never been called up, not sure I would want to be really, in case it was something pretty gruesome.
  10. Should have bought a Jaaaaag Sent from the golf club... And have 75 year old men walking their whippets doffing their flat caps at me as I drive by...
  11. I am 99.9% sure because DoogyRev had a facelift Zed and he had the same exhaust on his, we all bought them at the same time I bought Doogys Milltek actually and stuck it on my 04 plate Zed, so I believe it will fit.
  12. I have lost count the number of groups of teenagers that ask me to rev the car when they walk past and I am in traffic...I keep replying with 'no, I am too old for all that!'
  13. Mine pops and makes some great noises a fair bit, although no idea if flames are occurring! The spark plug idea has been around some years, although it will mean you melt your rear bumper in a week
  14. Would love to drive down the cotwolds and have a nose mate, sounds like it will be a brilliant build!
  15. Wouldnt the car need to be running rich to do this?
  16. Pain stripper loaded into one of those super soaker guns and give em a blast as they tear by at 2am?
  17. Could be a case that the guy pulling out couldnt see it - if there were some parked cars to the right hand side which is out of shot it would have obstructed the view of the Mazda. In any case it didnt look like the Lambo even attempted to brake?
  18. Thanks again guys, home after a few vodka shots in revolution bar and a cracking peppercorn and onion ring burger!
  19. Its not a big deal to convert them - don't worry quite a few cars do come in from Japan and not get converted.
  20. Damn! I hadnt read that thread!
  21. http://cars.aol.co.uk/2014/04/01/video-lamborghini-aventador-smashes-into-hatchback-while-tearin
  22. Water is not as pure as you might think, it contains salt, dirt, contaminants etc that when the water evaporates leaves them attached to the surface of the car. I would advise getting a decent big drying towel for around £15 (I got one called the Wooly Mammoth!) which means you can literally get all the water off in minutes. A worthy investment if you like to wash the car regularly.
  23. I would use a proper detox shampoo and start again, this will remove any wax and get the marks out easily - just means polish and waxing again
  24. Looking at the advertising on ebay, it seems to be the other way around, UK suppliers saying cheaper US imports go hard after 6 months and are not removeable?
  25. Just tell them you spend all your time in Ireland and you sell from there and bingo, zero.
×
×
  • Create New...