Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I could be wrong, but is the Soft99 just filling though? So those fillers will just come out eventually? I would imagine its hard to actually correct deeper scratches in the paint by hand?
  2. Look at the shopping list, get a calculator and get googling Quite honestly, couldnt be assed Im shopping for 240z parts So I spent the last 2 hours working it out for you. It'll be around £50000234509234.23 (incl lab) plus VAT
  3. Its because most people who get qualified through very good universities go off and get £1m jobs with big corporations (and invariably make similar decisions on people as politicians do - how many bankers, CEOs etc get good press nowadays?). Plenty of decisions are made by politicians that benefit Britain, they are not going to kill the country off for the sake of it, it's their 'business' after all they are running, the press though will only report the things that go wrong. The issue is that they have to toe the party line, when they go against the whip, they will find themselves with the sack. How many people you know would risk being fired to 'voice an opinion'?
  4. I know...I just popped that post in there a bit randomly Just watching the sparing between Leave and Stay, somewhat ironically its now the Leave campaign that are leveraging 'Project Fear' - be interesting to see how it all pans out over the next couple of weeks.
  5. Its funny but generally politicians are reviled, but they are just people. I used to live in Putney two streets from Cleggs house, I remember one evening Rebecca and I out for a walk along the river then cutting across the park on the way back and noticing a couple walking towards us with a couple walking closely behind. Then noticed it was the Cleggs, they walked right past us and he was pretty much in tears, you could tell that behind the scenes the guy was probably breaking down under the stress (the couple behind were a couple of bodyguards!) - I am not saying they are all lovely people there are plenty of muppets amongst them who are power hungry, but they are all pretty much bound by what they can say, do, behave etc. I genuinely think Clegg was probably one of the good guys who got strung out keeping the tories in line. You only have to look at the headline on Sky News today, Cameron Climbdown - its always negative language even if they do something good. Thats not all a pop at you JP, you are right, you can hardly believe a politician as they are bound by the political line as to what to say - just don't think that they are all evil people.
  6. The proverbial car crash of a post if ever I have seen one from the OP perspective I think maybe start up a new thread on retrims...
  7. I think its clear that the finish is poor, OP any ts and cs on their site around getting it done to a good standard and returns. That said, if you feel its a great finish you are happy with it matters not what people think on here (although your post would indicate you were looking for opinions) and no need to challenge the company on quality.
  8. Good work fella...so, been out and stretched its legs now then!?
  9. Feel for you mate, have a key mark on the side of my car from some very sad individual who clearly felt their life is so inferior to mine that they had to do that. Wish I could just put an electric current through my car sometimes and electrocute the chavs doing this.
  10. So refreshing to see the big guns outgunned, I thought their recent wobbles were going to blow it but fair play for hanging in there - expecting Man City to come back with a wallop next season but lets enjoy this whilst we can.
  11. I have a HD one, but run it in 720 as mentioned above it will go through a 32gb card in no time at all. Still more than clear enough to pick up the necessaries should a collision occur.
  12. What else did it take off
  13. Me too! Its on that vid I linked above though to be fair, nothing wrong with imitation!
  14. I know it looks nothing like a porch
  15. Copper are fine also if you dont want to have to fork out night on £80 or whatever, they just don't last as long, the iridium has no performance gain over copper, just longevity.
  16. Good to hear, amazing how such a simple action can result in such a hellish path of resolution!
  17. Just astonished that the price offer from them varies week to week, bearing in mind they never actually looked at the car at any point, just automated follow up emails that valued the car differently each time...
  18. My neighbour is probably going to sell his Range Rover, stuck it on We Buy Any Car just to see what the value was and it came out at £13,500. He left it and a couple of weeks later got an email reminding him of his valuation and to go back and have a look. So he clicked it and WBAC had 'revalued' his car at £12,750. Thats a heck of a lot of depreciation over that time, anyway laughed it off. Got another email yesterday, again clicked it, its now up to £14,500!
  19. This is a good vid, you don't need sound either its all subtitled (so you dont have to listen to the daft music) only thing missing is priming the pad if its new...
  20. 'shirking from home'
  21. Working at home tomorrow, might have to go out and polish it again now!
  22. Finally! When you popping over for a spin? Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk When its not hammering it down with rain and hail!
×
×
  • Create New...