Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Yep dont panic as a few spaces are bound to come up. Some on the list have had theres done recently so I am sure they will give way:)
  2. We all have trouble mate and we have all shot ourselves in the head. We are a forum of ghosts. Mine has now gone cuput and proberbly going to put a parrot in. Mine just went pardon! Dialling doctors which was most embarrasing, even though they thought it was hilarious? Some use it just for incoming calls. Not many threads on it because people just dont bother with it.
  3. All sellers say there is plenty of interest. If that were the case it would never make the classifieds. Buyers market so take that with a pinch of salt!
  4. The only problem with supercharger is waiting on the boost coming in at the higher rpm. Unless you have big straights etc theres little use. For instance my car makes more power than keyser until about 4000rpm Neil - that was one run mappimg the NOS in - but I'll let you have it as mine produces more torque after 3,300 rpm and lets not mention how much more power after 4,000 rpm Dont let him get to you Chris. Do your talking on the track:)
  5. It it expensive then kevin? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. I wont let on honest:)
  7. Amazing if you take your foot off lol:)
  8. Strange may be because I know they do not have airbags in which is something the new seller has not mentioned!! The seats with the white are not all leather either In fact 50% of the seat is man made fibre and another thing the seller is not mentioning. The backs and sides plus the back bolster and base bolster are a carbon fibre material. They 1st appeared on ebay last December from a guy in Ireland. I did enquire and thats when i found out about the carbon material. He is asking what he paid for them and if he is selling his Zed it makes sence. I did massage him saying I would give him £300 for them if they didn't sell as i knew there history! I never got a reply ha ha and still don't know if they sold. Because the coloured bit is white, I was going to dye them red or black as I do believe it would have held. Shame as the cross stich bit looks nice and i suppose are worth £200 each. Do wish sellers would be honest!
  9. Ha ha I shoved them up in one of the leather threads. They look great:)
  10. My mate lives in Bedfont so always over that way. glad we can match the colours:)
  11. If I had not read the posts and you offered them to me, my max would be £500!
  12. i like doing Alezan best as when its clean it looks amazing. Plus it dye goes on easier for some reason!
  13. I'd imagine Mark will let you take a later spot. Best to turn up earlish and be ready to fill a spot if there are any no-shows Is that a big grey nudge bar you have Chris?
  14. Thats your job as the new boy + 100
  15. Pot kettle SMD (Spurs Must be Doomed)!! The red is on Redline goods Nissan page Danny Boy so it will give you an idea. Soon as the car is finished this round of make over I will be looking at the centre consol. Where are you based?
  16. HR centre in red me thinks! Have you any pictures of stuff in red that you could show us please so we know what it looks like! Thanks:)
  17. Same here as I may be coming from Heathrow way. I am not rushing so taking a gentle ponder:)
  18. 10/4 rubber duck!
  19. Yes fantastic to see that list fill up so quick. With all the spectaters I better get there 1st B4 Clown eats all the food!!
  20. If not I shall have to drop my standards to do a jaguar!!!
  21. What is it you are looking to achieve with the spares Dave? You keeping them or selling them on?
  22. You bringing the VW down chris? Rumour has it they have nice warm heaters and bacon and eggs taste great on the little cooker in them!
  23. Well I should really do something with the spare sears, doorcards, arm rests & steering wheel in my garage Whats a spare sear? Is it dangerous!!!
  24. I think the threads got a bit confusing Mark. At 1st I didn't think I had the Zed as it is having a make over. So I was going to come and spectate. I then found out that I can have the car for the weekend so my plans are to come along in that. I did put my name down on the list as I was turning up with some ov the others. However I just noticed the bit about F/I taking longer so quite right you took my name off. I will play it by ear and just happy to come along for the trip:)
  25. If I remember rightly you were the 1st person to ask Mark lol:)
×
×
  • Create New...