Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I see you managed to get a shot of SMD in the 1st one. I always said he was a hooded yobbo!
  2. One mans meat and all that. I love it:) Luke is right though, they had it up for £38k last summer. His ebay feedback over the last 12 month has 3 people implying that he is a lying cheating git ! It's worth what ever someone is prepared to pay for it.
  3. You should have received the email with all the pricing and details by now Adrian? Hope it helps
  4. Warehouse 13 as now't stranger than what you get up to behind locked doors!
  5. That rocket just shot right over his head lol!
  6. kev T has a GTM I believe Dip not a stillen. His was the 1st RHD 370 to have one installed and was following the build Abbey were doing on mine before making up his mind. Had you not been so quick Dave you will have seen I altered it lol.
  7. I was going to put GTM but Kev steamed in to put you right ! The very thought of a Stillen and not a GTM made him go all shivery:)
  8. I hope your not going to clog up my workshop at Brentford with your hair dryer instal?
  9. I have not checked the forum properly to see if its been done b4 but quite a few of us want to see a table/chart or whatever it;s called:) It will give the people who boast big numbers to show those of us who don't believe them, that they are not telling porkies:) The old forum format had a garage area with a dyno results table and a separate area to list all your modifications. I think it worked really well but it seems to have gone since the change over. Mods- are there any plans to resurrect the garage function? did the info from it get saved anywhere or would we have start from scratch. +1 on that:)
  10. I have not checked the forum properly to see if its been done b4 but quite a few of us want to see a table/chart or whatever it;s called:) It will give the people who boast big numbers to show those of us who don't believe them, that they are not telling porkies:)
  11. I think what they are trying to say is when you save and upload the columns for the table, the figures and lines are all over the place.
  12. Thans for volunteering Doogy Rev It will give you something to occupy your mind until the next calender is due:)
  13. We will have to have a F1 next time thats if Abbey can cope with us again!
  14. For those of you who are wanting MPSS and live in driving distance of Coulsdon or South Croydon.. I can get Y rated MPSS on my account at the folowing prices provided they have not gone up in the last month. They are for supply and fit and I would proberbly have to be there. Not much different than what Camskill really. When i typed this out is was in the correct order, but when saved the wording went walk about!! Unit price Nett price VAT 2 x 245/45ZR18 MCLN S/SPORT 100Y XL 180.00 360.00 20% 2 x 225/45ZR18 MCLN S/SPORT 95Y XL 165.00 330.00 20% 4 x TUBELESS VALVE 0.00 0.00 20% 4x WHEEL BALANCE OFF CAR 5.95 23.80 20% 4 x ENVIROMENTAL DISPOSAL - TYRE 0.00 0.00 20% SUB TOTAL 713.80 VAT 142.76 TOTAL 856.56 Whilst I am thinking about it they also have a Hunter Machine and are open on a Saturday pm. I cant seem to locate MSPP in my size for the rears which is 275/35/18 or even 275/45/18 for some reason. I am ok with the fronts at 245/45/18.
  15. Is that with VAT Dave? Dont forget they now charge for tyre disposals
  16. I have one of the cable boxes which is naff now:(
  17. 3. 4Re Leather. GTM S/C. Small pulley. 2009 HR Stock Engine. 10.35 Boost, 464.5bhp/383.3Ib/ft @ Hubs 2k boosted on a 17k Engine
  18. In the interests of fairplay and to maintain a level playing field, the figures must match up with posted Dyno sheets. This will stop the temptation to round up to the nearest 10 and stop any bull. Anyone can slap nitros on to boost them so are you allowing this?
  19. They had speed humps allover knightsbridge which were laid down in the mid 90's Then Mr livingstone they introduced the Bendy Bus and low floor bus for disabled passengers. Day 1, 09:00 one Sunday morning 100 new buses hit the streets of West and central London. Day 1 09;30 a code red alert goes out from TFL informing all low floor Buses to pull over and stop. 5 buses had frontal damage and one (Idiot) ripped the front axle off. Over the next 6 months a big dig up operation was ensued to lower the humps and remove completely the ones on Bus routes. Had they decided not to do a u-turn on the Routemaster which was higher, none of the above would have happened.
  20. That programme reminds me of the time we followed Dip down to Brighton on a bank holiday last year!
  21. You'r so funny Dip lol. PMSL
  22. You got me thinking again Chris! Sorry mate did not want to give you a headache I have 02 to combat headaches Chris.
  23. This is another one of those Candid Camera threads that everybody laughs at isn't it? Its so funny that they even printed the correct method on how to overtake safely in that comic called the theory test! I am now going to do my Lexx impression. Will one of the mods please lock this post lol!!
  24. Indeed he is lol Not that kind of partner! Thought you said you wanted someone racy:)
×
×
  • Create New...