Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. That microfiber kit is about the one thing that actually works. A few of us on here bought one last summer and it really does get rid of swirls and scratches. I would be surprised if it gets rid of the key line but it will certainly flat it down a bit! You have done a great job.
  2. Obviously you are quite new to the Forum. B4 long you will learn that SMD is pulling ya leg.
  3. I, also would go with the motor not having power to it:)
  4. Unfortunately the exchange rate between southern pounds and Geordie pounds isn't very favourable. It's probably cheaper for me to do a 1000 ml round trip and stay overnight rather than have a very expensive engineer do the same. Also I don't think you southern softies could handle the women up here. Cos if you happened to go to the "Toon" for a bevy while your here and they found out your a well endowed (financially speaking) southerner with loads of dosh (as we poor people up here know you all have) they'll be after your body faster than you can say .....UPREV . Now lets face it......who would want to endure all that for the sake of tuning my car? It has fallen flat before but a group buy could maybe be arranged? A group buy for a Northern upRev of a group buy of Geordie lasses to come down south So we need 5 people to each pay £1 then?
  5. Is that supply and fit plus fuel rail oil cooler bigger injectors, uprated fuel pump.etc?
  6. Ebay, there are loads of them:)
  7. The only socks I will be putting on are going on my feet. Wake me up when it's all over!
  8. It's alright for you as you drive a Q7! Did all your guys turn up?
  9. Didn't Turpin get caught lol!
  10. Why have you gone all chav Dave?
  11. If you do get it and have it painted get it done on the car. Dont just take the bumper on it's own without the car as they never match up. I did this with my pathfinder and supplied the part and the paint code. The Pathfinder was 2 years old and had lightened a shade I presume down to the sun. It was down to me and I had to have it redone at my expense. I leant that lesson the hard way.
  12. Celica must have had a fair bit done, my m8 has a T-Sport and its been up to Crail, your lookin around the 16sec region.. 14.1's a good one for the Zed... I've seen in EVO they've got the 313 logged in their Evo knowledge, logged in bold writing amongst the rest (apparently meaning it has been tested and not just taken from manufacturers figures)... apparently they've managed 5.5 secs to 60...and 1/4 in 13secs dead! ...now thats pretty good. I know they prob had favouring conditions by the sounds of it but still... someone jumped in and did it. I'll post some Crail stuff up around april or so when they open back up after the winter period. Chocking for a cayman or boxster to be their...I wanna try it... lol Watch out for a Turbo Charged Corolla going to Crail this year, and avoid it like the plague, its a 4WD Corolla running a 2zz Boost producing around 600bhp I don't like Lee @ Se7en, purely cos he talked a bit of bull5hit when fitting my bros Rotrex, something about he had to service the compressor before fitting it, only for us to actually phone up Rotrex themselves and being told that the unit itself is non-serviceable sealed unit. Won't go any further into it cos it annoys me to the highest level and my bro told me not to post on Celica Club UK about it. I'm sorry to hear about that, I have heard a few things in the past but like you say won't go any further. Well we all know that now lol!
  13. nope my xkr has it. But then it is 50% ford Granada Its square and has aa 2.8 engine then Biscuit!
  14. This is the one thing missing from it that I'm a little confused about and I'm trying to source one myself to see if its something I can fit should i get it There are usually some for a VQ on fleabay and they go for around £50. HR are a tad more. Jap spares or A1 whatever they are called on the forum traders may be able to help as i got one from them or Zedmanalex. ask him for the nuts. There are always arguments for or against having one on but with the extra power I would suggest that it would be a useful aid to have as its supposed to help stop flexing.
  15. Jordan you worry me at times!
  16. Its not a look i could pull off lol.... All provisionally gone chaps, many thanks. I think he wears his over his birthday suit! Not a pleasant thought.
  17. Dont skimp on the cheap nasty budget exhausts. If you cant afford a decent one now save your pennies until you can. By all acounts you can tune your car with better results with OEM that some of the cheap crap that is beeing peddled about. The top names have maps on record for the Zed.
  18. Ha ha BBK had to pay for his apron or pinny frock what ever you want to call it!
  19. OMG don't tell him that! he is not allowed things that cut!
  20. What one is it you are getting guys? There was an article on the Richbrook line of handbrakes last year and i bought a couple as I never can make up my mine what one to fit. I opted for the gun metal one and it already had a cut out in it that just needed widening with the dremmel. I need to change it for a non metal one and was going to put the black leather one on until i saw this post. My car needs some interior bling!!
  21. Lock it please papa lo:)l
  22. I see you had hair on your head then Dip?
  23. You have a pm:)
  24. At last someone who speaks my languag!
  25. Have you booked in for the GTM yet Olly. I can't remember were we left the converstion. I see you made a start with the Dynamics Injectors 725cc
×
×
  • Create New...