Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. At least you did in under cover! I thought mine was good when I did it last summer out doors. But when I got it in the shade I saw small white specks along the side skirts and bottom of both bumpers. A combination of my poor eyesight and the bright sun resulted in me not polishing off very well. Mind you it did not help being a silver car. You have done well.
  2. Cant understand why BBK can't get his to shine like that! I can understand the roof as he cant reach it without standing on an orange box. But no excuse for the rest of it:)
  3. Panel clips are on ebay:) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-BUMPER-SPLASHGUARD-INNER-WHEEL-ARCH-LINING-WING-LINER-TRIM-CLIPS-8mm-/190758639913?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan|Model%3A350+Z&hash=item2c6a19d929
  4. Double post. sorry folks!
  5. Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, really!!!!!!!!! Next time I will use the 1" socket drive to beat you with, or maybe a frying pan as apparently my chain isn't long enough to leave the kitchen I have a spare length complete with some leg irons if needed!
  6. Have you gotta Super Charger fitted?
  7. Did we not have a conversation about the seats when u 1st joined the forum? i think I located a guy in N.I. who could have done the work for you !
  8. Ah I see, it could be done but as you say the flat panels won't fit most likely. I don't have a HR handy either to test fit/get measurements, maybe in the near future we'll see. Where abouts do you live?
  9. Its as I thought. You need to shape it. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59663-hr-carbon-fibre-cooling-panel/
  10. I haven't test fitted it to a HR to be honest so couldn't say, is there any difference except the hole? Yes unfortunately. I got a flat one off fleabay that was flat. I had to enlarge the cut out on the right and build up the back with 3 layers of double sided tape. It didn't last so i took it off, although it does deflect the air. It's not flat underneath and has dips in the moulding. A flat one just does not sit on it without a lot of work and swearing. I think R-T measured up for some HR carbon ones as he did a thread using my car. It died a death for somereason. If you search through R-T threads it will show you what I mean. I will have a look as well and put a link up if I can find it!
  11. I see its not for HR cars then!
  12. Why what Wacko!!! What does it do...??? (Theres a "h" in my Whacko..! ) Depends who is spelling it lol:)
  13. Why what Wacko!!!
  14. A collector was selling a pair of them off on ebay back last year. They were nut a bolt jobs and had a big block 7 litre lump in. It was no slow coach either as it was tuned and moded. Bost were in access of £60k and both sold I believe. I remember when I was a young teenager walking through Guildford by the Jag place and there was a red GT40 for sale. It had a hand written notice on it saying. "Eats small Italian sports cars for breakfast" That was 40 years ago and I recon it will still give them a run for there money!
  15. If you going to get that bolster sorted you need to do it b4 you put them in as it needs to be done with an airbrush, and you really dont want to be spraying a seat with it in the car!
  16. Even they are fetching up to £60k if done correctly!
  17. GT40 is way over my budget. Mustang umm thats a different story:)
  18. I would not put glass cleaner on my leather? I want to sit on it not see through it!
  19. Tony has red in his Dip. Well it's not red exactly it's Ox blood!
  20. I would love to get my hands on the new Mustang 650bhp. I dont care if no one else likes it , or its a baked bean can on steroids. I love em:)
  21. I double posted:(
  22. If you look through some of the leather cleaning threads it tells you what to use and where to get it. We don't want to take over this guys car sale post:) pm me if you have difficulties.
  23. 2 hrs max and I could get that knackerd bolster looking like new:)
  24. Go and enjoy yourself. Its one of the best experiences you can have. Just remember that you are likely to be over the limit for a good 48 hrs after the last drink. If your not then you did not take the festival in the spirit it is intended:)
×
×
  • Create New...