Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I have put this up so many times now its hurting my fingers. http://www.airbagsforsale.com/contact-us/ Ask for Sam in the ebay sales if they dont have onein main sales.
  2. Did you?
  3. Stop it Adrian. You should be in bed with the lights out. And no talking!!!
  4. If someone reminds me of course I will pop down. How "Aloof" do you want me to be with your seats
  5. You are of course quite right, but they both look sexy as fek:)
  6. You have to fabricate a bracket up like me and Brooklands did! Might not be to everyones taste but whatever happens you have to make a drop down bracket. This one is not actually a rear bracket but a front one. We just found the rear one stuck out so far there was a danger of not being able to shut the garage doors. We are starting work on the front one very soon. This will involve a drop down link with the same thread as OEM (as the front bumper covers it by about 3"). so we can then either screw in the one that came with the car, or have a bling one. This is the rear one and it has 3 positions. At present it is set to be in as far as possible!
  7. I just saw the exhaust and cut out and got all excited as you no doubt gathered. Need to save some pennies to get a white one.
  8. It's a chance you take buying blind off ebay. The picture used has been doing the rounds for a while. In an ideal world you should be able to go and see a car with it fitted. But that will rarely happen. At least with R-T you can pop up and take a look at there cars in various stages of fitting. To give a price comparison, I was reading a few months back that the new veilside combat body kit to supply and fit is in the region of £6.5 - £7k. To buy direct from Japan was not shy of £4k!
  9. It is weak. flimsey. no room for the lights and the boot open and numberplate light just flops about as there are no fixing points. It does not sit right and sticks out like a sore thumb. I don't think I got them from him as it had a trade name. But defo the same kit!
  10. I was dumb enough to order one last year. Ended up in the skip!
  11. I love that rear bumper. When I said I wanted one like Mike harris has on his well known blue Zed people said it was @*!#. Well it isn't and if it shows off the exhaust like that then go for it. The one I am looking at is a Amuse with the middle section cut out. Who is doing it for you? This is the Mike Harris converted Amuse.
  12. Adrian will even fit it for you. He has nothing else to do all day!!
  13. Beats watching snow though Better not look at this Where is theTardis?
  14. Umm and recently highly polished!!
  15. When the Alezan seats are Deep cleaned then fully refurbished they are in my opinion the best looking seats in the Nissan Zed range. There are some pictures of a few sets I refurbished and deep cleanned cleaned on the leather restoration section. And Keyser has one I did down his place a few weeks ago. So has jumping 350:)
  16. wrong thread! Think the needle is to small to get the thread through Dip?
  17. Since when have you given a hoot about what other people thing Buster?
  18. I take it he never got back to you Vlad?
  19. R-T have ARK in stock for both 350 & 370
  20. I shall be waiting with baited breath!
  21. I was actually joking about the fans lol. I bet it is something so simple it makes ya brain hurt trying to work it out!
  22. A few of us from the forum went to an open day to Jap Performance Parts in Crawley and they have exactly what you are looking for. Good quality coilovers and stuff at well afordable prices. For example A big Brembo brake kit for the front with rotas and new pads £600. Anyway thats where my BB Kit is coming from. as you can tell by looking at them there is not a mark on them. details are www.japperformanceparts.co.uk 34 Stephenson Way Crawley West Sussex RH10 1TN 01293 520090 Hope this helps.
×
×
  • Create New...