Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Garage
  2. I threw my car back at the big West London Dealer I got it from due to problems and a few porkies. When I had a meeting with the Director he took me outside and said take a look at this. Would you accept this car in exchange. Outside was a 2009 blade silver with 9000 on the clock. Dam right I did, and gave them there 36000 mile ex lease damaged car back lol.
  3. Those tyres are not original. That year they came out of factory with the 040's on and right up to the very last batch of 2009's I have one.
  4. Sounds like water got in.
  5. The tin hat brigade. Love it
  6. Customs are aware you are coming lol
  7. Get in and out butt 1st and swing your legs in. making sure seat is as far back as possible. That way you don't slide down the bolster getting in. It's this movement that is the main cause of scuffing.
  8. We have 38 phones...! Unfortunately mine is one of them.. That don't make sense Whacko mate. If you have 38 phones of course one of them is yours. You used the "We" word lol
  9. Knowing his luck it will lodge somewhere and static electric will still send out a signal to his misses
  10. Thomas the sprayer is excellent
  11. Stick 275's on the back as well like I did. Car is really planted lol
  12. Well I can't keep it forever and its almost completed. Just need the pod guages wired in, Hel brake lines put on And some decent meathod of breathing like a double Viper kit and its project over. Only every did it as it's the 1st time in my life I have seen something through to the end. Been a rough old road at times but some enjoyable moments and great people. Even the argumentative ones:)
  13. Unlikely but worth a go, would save me alot of hard work stripping it & someone else alot of cash & hard work building it. That is such a shame.
  14. Are there people out there who will buy a decent price for a ready made?
  15. I think it's M12 x 1.25! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MUTEKI-SR48-RED-LUG-NUTS-12x1-25-SUBARU-IMPREZA-STI-INFINITI-NISSAN-350Z-G35-/400563068187?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d436b5d1b
  16. Blimey it's like being back at Tidworth mid 70's all over again!!!
  17. I think most people ripped there's out as its not the best of systems. It goes from the cradel to the underside of the cubbey hole behind passenger seat under the bottom tray. From there the wires go into a module that connect to the head unit and steering wheel controls. Smurf fixed mine so thats how i know all this lol
  18. I find it very theraputic !
  19. Whole car is a work of art IMHO. I love that rear bumper. Hope you don't change it!
  20. The machine in the back of the van is the good as in house usually!
  21. It was imported with that kit on it. My mate was selling it for him from his garage and the owner would not budge on £7.5k It was never going to sell at that. Anyway from what I can gather he just came in one day and took it away.
  22. I only cleaned them a few months ago ya dirty lot!!
  23. I drove that black car a few months ago. Seemed ok and sound!
×
×
  • Create New...