Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Either that your ys eyes need a wash out. Glad it worked:)
  2. Well that answered that Arran:) At least your headlight got a clean:)
  3. PM sent
  4. Thanks for the plug guys:)
  5. Top quote of the day Smurfy baby:)
  6. Thats is stunning!!!
  7. No reason at all mate. Put as much down as you can as you never know whats round the corner. It's you car your money and your choice:)
  8. The car or your belly ya fat sausage. You said you were going on a diet!!! You down the road later?
  9. And this one is a dam site cleaner
  10. It does sound strange that a partner would go to so much trouble unless there are some serious issues involved! Not for one moment that I wish to know anything but could there not be a simpler explination? I am thinking Icloud as well at the moment. I do know there have been several warnings of late about accepting annonymous friends request on facebook due to serious hacking attacks. But I have never taken these with any credit. Maybe I should as i am fully aware of what the face book Iphone app marriage is capable of!
  11. 20/25 combo is the most favoured Plenty in stock and good to go same/next day Alex +1
  12. When you get to know some of the guys on here they will point you in the right direction:)
  13. Or one of the most dangerous apps running. "Dropbox" on all your equipment. It is eveil and Mcafee is forever throwing out Trojans!!
  14. Whats wrong with a jailbroken one Ekona? Nothing as such, I'm just thinking along the lines of something like a keylogger which is impossible to do on a non-broken iPhone, whereas you can put whatever you want on a jailbroken one with relative ease. Access to FB and everything else is easy to get via social engineering or if you use the same passwords, but the telephone number thing? That's the puzzler here, and unless she does have a mate in CPW who is passing on the details then there has to be something on the phone. ...or not, as with a way of accessing the PC/Mac remotely you could view the iPhone's telephone number on screen when connected to iTunes. That's all I've got really, not much help I know. Well every snippet of info is helpfull as it builds up to a bigger picture. Mine keeps sticking the keyboard up whilst it's in locked at the moment. I have to do a hard reset about 4 times a day which is really annoying!
  15. Seems to me you need to find a friendly MOT place:)
  16. I will get a job on the security company then? £4 an hour 20 hour days. Luv it:(
  17. Can you leave the keys and alarm code under a brick b4 you go please?
  18. For £60 it's a no brainer! Good advice, from a no brainer Your such a bitch Dave
  19. Whats wrong with a jailbroken one Ekona? I just did mine, Unn strange things are happening lol!! But Not with Facebook since i took it off. For obviouse reasons I cant name the guy but he had exactly the same problem! Except his little girs head called him in as there was a message supposidely sent from him full of inuendo and sexuall requests to his 12 year old. I took facebook mobile of his iphone 3 and went into facebook on the pc and closed all the apps and platforms. No one could add him and he was not subscribed to anyones page. However its the links that allow Facebook to post on your behalf that give your phone number out. Maybe you could convey this in English to the guy:)
  20. Do you have Facebook mobile on your Phone!! If so take it off. You will be surprised at what that can and has done to people I know!!
  21. Where did that red bonnet come from with the bulge. Its awsome I want one! its a stillen bonnet mk2 at a measley $729 So buy the time I get it into UK it will be more like £1200 Then a £400 fit and respray! That Smurf and his damm Zeditis has a lot of questions to be answered!!
  22. That's a bolt from the blue Dave!
  23. For £60 it's a no brainer!
×
×
  • Create New...