Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. is that the only time
  2. outside Marks and Sparks - I did say hello as you let me cross in front of you (walking)
  3. or in other words - go from 1st principles and look at fabric first ie stop it leaking heat / energy in the first instance
  4. Hi Annie my secondary business is as a SAP assessor and producing EPC's - the chances (IMHO) of them disappearing are slim to none - its my guess (and guess it is) is that once there are sufficient amounts of data stored on the government database, then this could very well lead to tax measures either replacing council tax or alongside it. Biomass boilers are expensive and large - i recall figures recently in the region of £15000 for the boiler alone Wind power is relatively expensive, needs a lot of space and has to be braked in high winds - if not locked completely in high winds they can catch fire from friction - research is essential here. solar photovoltaics at the moment are the best option - pay back time is on average 5-6 years with an average life of the panels at around 20-25 years - cost on a good 4kW system should be in the region of £5000 to £7000
  5. ^^ - where do you live ?????
  6. for a 2012 car - WOW
  7. 370z GT Edition obviously oh and the 370 Soft top
  8. bugger my excuse is I was stressed out
  9. well, this is a first (for me) a secondary card that I have - only used for specific purposes - has been copied in some way the card is in my wallet, has only been used between 2 or 3 companies for on-line payments via secure sites the card has just been changed to update it for expiry and the cloning (or whatever) was carried out on the older card which was shredded. there a 5 relatively small amounts taken (fully recoverable as stated by the card company) - but they spotted it first by ringing me asking for clarification on these payments to Dominos pizzas (x2), Tesco, & virgin media (x2) so, how the hell has this happpened ? and all credit to the CC company for spotting it
  10. congratulations a new man and a new car
  11. your photoshop skills will help here Dave
  12. Sold - thread locked
  13. Sold - thread locked
  14. you were obviously excited
  15. yup - south wales too
  16. Sold - thread locked
  17. so, will we see a change in your personality on line
  18. size is not everything you know ............... so I'm told
  19. I did actually see that one, I remember seeing the gear knob. The age doesn't really bother me to be honest but I have asked about 3 different traders about finance on cars which were either 2004 or the car happened to be just over the 100k and they have said they can't offer finance on those cars. They haven't taken my details so it's not a case of not being able to offer me finance. Do most dealers have that benchmark they have to stick to? Have you tried a bank loan, always seemed to be a cheaper way to do it than car finance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ditto - I've used these in the past https://www.zopa.com/ - no fees for early redemption and (usually) lower rates even than a bank loan
  20. I think you should have side pipes like the Cobra
  21. the one thing that surprised me about it is ................... I'm 3' taller than it
×
×
  • Create New...