Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. off to collect the boy after his first year in Uni first thing in the morning - heading back on saturday morning going mid wales route and North of Manchester from here and then because of a relatively poor traveller and FULLY loaded car will be heading back via M1, M42 (south of Birmingham), M5, M50, M4 and home as i go by ps if you hadn't guessed ..... it won't be in the zed
  2. yes she's an idiot, yes it's ridiculously dangerous (although she was stopped) and yes she needs a bollocking from the police but I hate self rightious, pompous arses like that cyclist
  3. our queen couldn't catch a barn door if it hit her in the face - the tom though, is very active on that front
  4. your dignity ................. oh, wait
  5. why you should get a 2nd cat
  6. there's no debate here ..... you were wrong ..... I'm right
  7. I got fed up of seeing tire on the thread title - fixed
  8. Parked outside the Indian 7pm
  9. crickey - getting as common as muck round here now
  10. on a race / track car like Grundy's .... not an issue ROB !!!!!!!
  11. unless you're American and driving one of those massive 4 wheel drive jeeps .............. then
  12. I had mine refurbed by them too (in Swansea) I'm due to take them back shortly as they are all scratched !!! - not Kerbing or anything I've done other than washing with a wheel brush - ad they will re-do them they won't say what they think might have gone wrong
  13. does that apply to both paint and powder coating ?
  14. welcome ........... and whereabouts
  15. I probably fall somewhere in the middle of that "slightly" overweight and a lycra top ...... normal shorts though
  16. nothing to see here ... move on ... dead man walking
  17. another broken set of "brake" pads
  18. http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Police-chiefs-investigate-marked-police-cars/story-26694402-detail/story.html#ixzz3d27X0Jtr
  19. seller has ended the auction
  20. Happy Birthday, Birthday man (a bit belated - sorry)
  21. its a good job it wasn't the Datsun
  22. see a picture tells a 1000 words but only a video tells the truth ............ everyone was assuming you weren't at fault
  23. thats no use - upload the footage
  24. lol ..... and i have that installed
  25. ps still married ?
×
×
  • Create New...