Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. erm ..... isn't that contrary to employment law ?? (i'm no solicitor by the way )
  2. does that mean I get to keep him then
  3. only if you plan on using it on an air field - re the rear spoiler sorry not to my taste
  4. I know this is a bit of a resurection but if Hassans still thinking of this ??... I do this in my spare time - the main money ( ) is in maintaining and repairing, yep by all means build one, sell one, but its now cheaper to buy a pre-made unit than to buy the components I live in a rural area and the bulk of my customers are the over 60's, supplying them ink, recovering BSODs, the odd new printer but mainly re-installing MS windows
  5. I remember those - are they still doing them
  6. I notice my fellow celts are replying the english are staying out of it
  7. An Arab Sheik was admitted to St Vincents Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to store his blood in case the need arises. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally, so, the call went out to all the states. Finally a Scot was located who had a similar blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, diamonds & US dollars. A couple of days later, once again, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again. After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card & a jar of candies. The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab this time did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab & asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me a BMW, diamonds & money... But you only gave me a thank-you card & a jar of candies". To this the Arab replied: "Aye, but I now have Scottish blood in me veins".
  8. and here in SW Wales - just been out cleaned the Zed - lovely day
  9. ok - fair vpoint from the employers point of view however - from the employed point of view its not their fault it snowed its not their fault where the employer holds his business police advice is "stay off the road" I'm both - so understand and accept both
  10. nice of him to tell you this "after" you bought it
  11. SACRELAGE
  12. I did that with the audi TT i had ......... bloody nightmare ....... 3 times it went back and when i finally accepted it, it was because i'd had enough, not that the work was good enough
  13. I test drove a 200 when trying to decide between that and the zed. The most obvious thing was that there were no guts at all in the merc and I asked the local dealer if he could get a 350slk ........ still waiting ....... there was me having ready cash and he just ignored me ...... unbelievable I know I made the right choice in the end though
  14. I'm taking my son for a 1 day course in the RSC, so will be kicking my heels for most of the day I know its the middle of the week but if anyone is around say lunchtime ? cheers Andy
  15. +1 supernatural sample pot last for ages as does the finish (4 months since last doing it and stilllooking good)
  16. me too
  17. a bit like certain gnomes going on holiday and sending piccies back to the owner ??
  18. and I'm a fairly little lad and I find them comfy and supportive as well Is that because you are from the Valleys NO - much further west viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55899&hilit=+pinmaps
  19. and I'm a fairly little lad and I find them comfy and supportive as well
  20. $85 for a plastic badge !!!!! (+ shipping)
  21. I assume it doesn't cover alloy damage ?
  22. since Chris I seems to have forgotten about this colur
×
×
  • Create New...