Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. common as muck these 370's now congrats
  2. oh - hadn't spotted that - mine was a quattro ..... ah well, still a nice car and don't let the old codgers on here upset you
  3. +1
  4. I went from one of them to the 370 - still love how planted around the twisties it was
  5. I've just looked it up - GT Pack now comes with an "option" for reversing camera so whoever specked your car up made it more expensive than the GT Edition ps GT Edition comes in Ebisu Black Black Rose - the best and fastest colour Storm White
  6. erm .... correct me if I'm wrong but at the moment the only version with a reversing camera is the GT edition (and they don't come in blue either) yours will be the GT with Premium Pack ?
  7. steep hill and parked on double yellows
  8. too far away for you to find me
  9. I can hear doogy going "damn..........damn........damn.......where's my tin opener"
  10. nope - no resolution I've made the dealer aware of it and I'm going to try a different phone to see if thats the same - just haven't got round to it
  11. Another point to be stressed here (and I think someone mentioned it earlier) - don't worry about the price you are buying and selling at - purely look at the difference in the middle ie how much do you have to shell out Not necessarily (un-emotionally) easy to do If the car you want to buy is 10K and they offer you 5K - you need to find 5K next garage wants 12K but offering you 7K for yours - you've still gotta find 5K but do you feel better because you got 2K more for your old car ?????
  12. ioneabee

    AGE

    Zed ownership isnt an age, its a state of mind disagree - its state of "pocket" !!!!
  13. quick question then - sorry op, slight hi-jack - I'm thinking of the Berks system, but due to cost am considering the HFC only -thoughts on that ? (to be honest, there's more power there than i can handle anyway and more interested in the soundtrack)
  14. I thought the 370 had 331 (but I don't know nothin) as published figures ?
  15. you might have some antlers loose
  16. now that definately is a WIN
  17. agreed - the complexity of it for differing cars and differing road conditions is mind boggling
  18. http://www.confused.com/car-insurance/a ... tent=March anyone up for this for their Z - methinks its unlikely I'll be getting a VERY small shed next year as my son turns 17
  19. its all about contract law and whether they have accepted your money as conclusion of the purchace. Some retailers set up their credit card business so that acceptance is only after the seller has confirmed - not on receipt of monies
  20. Apparently when you break 147.3 mph, the convertible roof goes down before a metal one replaces it and wings appear out of the side skirts for take off. and you have to start singing chitty chitty bang bang.........
  21. definately not brave enough to do that on an £80,000 car
  22. apparently its been on for a about 9 months - so, nope a pressure washer ain't done the trick, its been washed like that for quite a while
  23. was having a look at the neighbours 911 Carrera 4S this morning - it has road paint white spots all down the side and around the back - any suggestions on how to remove it (without removing the black paint as well) - already tried a bit of clay bar - didn't touch it
  24. which badges did you get and from where - piccies are always good
×
×
  • Create New...