Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. You don't need an antenna for that, you need a glowing finger... what - like this one ?
  2. 'cos your wearing your "Rose" tinted glasses been dying to get that one in
  3. we now need a competition spot the Hannahbtw and the prize is ??? (suggestions on a post card) or this thread will end up in the green room
  4. Classic parking there Rodger
  5. +1 I reckon if I can do it without spoofing it up then literally anyone can! well I managed this viewtopic.php?f=22&t=62489 so have to agree with Ricey
  6. Hi Mark I bought one from Tarmac a while ago - it fits fairly loosely, but tight enough to hold stuff down. For me it works fine - will pop up a photo for you shortly Andy here you go and there's an inside bit
  7. I think you might have gone a bit too "obvious" on this one - on second thoughts though, who wouldn't have picked up on a "rotting corpse"
  8. I can't get over how calm and "ce' la vie" he seems to be about it
  9. "Bald head" subtle and no - not me
  10. Pm Tim @ Envy dodo buff daddy @ £95 I think
  11. can be very expensive to run/maintain an M car - also consider its slightly younger brother 335i
  12. How can he give them to Ian............I've already got them......erm, I mean......er . ...... I've got 2 like them
  13. Paid for holiday for you or trip out for him
  14. whereabouts in Wales are you heading to ?
  15. Thanks, hopefully he'll be on later. send him a pm with a link to this page
  16. best person to talk to is thenoname - 4releather
  17. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18404621
  18. wash thine mouth out with soap ...... if thats the case, why are you on this forum
  19. Having never been there - and unlikely to - where is the start and finish points, who does the times ?
  20. ioneabee

    shiney shiney

    this was at 9am. By Midday it was very sunny. Got a nice lobster pink glow now Never seen a lobster pink Zed my head not the zed well - since he confuses black rose with a turd colour - not surprised he wouldn't recognise the difference between lobster red and azure.........or even a head come to think of it
  21. as I said - I've got two for sale there's only so much you can fit in a zed
  22. ioneabee

    Richmond Hill

    definately a bit of black rose going on there - what do you reckon will ?
  23. I've got a nice NEW set of Volk TE37's for sale ? interested
×
×
  • Create New...