Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. sticks to the road better - thats the quattro for you
  2. I had one of those - damn fine little machines
  3. mmmmmm.....lander....ah yes
  4. I innitially thought Rosie looked really dirty in that 1st photo
  5. loving it today
  6. decided I don't want colourful (I grew out of picture books some time ago - well I think I did anyway) - I just want a book replacement, so going to go for the kindle touch ..... now just gotta find somewhere that sells it less than the RRP of £109
  7. ....can't get Kylie's lyrics out of my head "spinning around"
  8. but they're not REAL men !!!
  9. Looks like someones arm out of the window in the 1st pic
  10. Buried body
  11. who ??? where ??
  12. and thats the most worrying thing
  13. You have a "for sale" sign as an aerial ?
  14. That wing is more likely to help it to take off than keep the rear end down
  15. Thanks Everyone I am an MDM Consultant ....... for those that dont know what that is... I work in IT Minstrels - Dairy Milk !!!!!
  16. He's colour blind - ignore him - he might go away
  17. It was out on the rag top - see Will370 - next mine on that link GT Edition came out June 2011 (I think) with the option of Black, white or Black Rose
  18. best colour ever mate or for Doogy (color)
  19. I was there on Thursday (Harry Potter Studio Tours) - no sign of the VXR8, although there was this little blue Anglia hanging around
  20. so, what did you have after the remap ?
  21. Had the whole family watching that - everyone in stitches
  22. so after a bit more looking there are 1. Kindle 2. Kindle Touch 3. Kindle Touch 3g 4 Kindle Keyboard and http://www.kobobooks.com/ereaders - now being sold in WHSmith so which of those would be peepes favourite
  23. ahh, tough luck Will - join the club anyway I'd go darker though still haven't done anything with mine
  24. great comments !! thanks for that - really appreciate the mud slinging - remind me to never criticise bankers or any other part of the financial institution.............because it wasn't their faults for the "mess" we're in of course It was the general public, so stupid of me
  25. Happy Birthday
×
×
  • Create New...