Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ioneabee

    Hydro Dipping

    oh god .......... he's back
  2. Love the noise, but think I prefer the look of the new jaaaag
  3. yes, yes yes yes, OOOOOooooooh yes
  4. somebody else posted up on this very recently its a lot of mileage !!
  5. Tarmac put up a post with lots of vids of the various options I'll see if i can find it here it is viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63451
  6. He's actually a really nice guy - used to live not far from me. Used to watch him perform on stage in Carmarthen - he's a classically trained opera singer - very very good Just remember its an advert
  7. Good result pop yourself in here as well once you get some nice piccies sorted viewtopic.php?f=162&t=58030&p=943406&hilit=black+rose#p943406 whereabouts in the world are you
  8. I actually find the nav quite good but......................the timing side of it IS pants
  9. nough said
  10. mine didn't at first, but found somewhere a guide to set it - as before though, mine is a 61 plate
  11. 3 years
  12. so you've taken the car off the road, no problem - but no insurance on it at all - what about storm damage, theft etc ?
  13. oooo thankyou all unfortunately away on a course (and not in the zed - had to go in a 1.6 ltr diesel - to be fair, its ok )
  14. The back is ok - but not the front
  15. How do you find the oneX ? a friend of mine has one and said that reception is poor on it
  16. there's no real answer to that ('cos its all true) except I still like my windows environment and andriod for my HTC - but still considering the IP5 - I need to find out how well the iphone will tether with my laptop - I'm often out and about and need to use the phone as my modem - anyone know ?
  17. really ?? you let me
  18. erm....I could be wrong but if no satnav, then not GT = standard 370z
  19. you mean december 24th ? - that'll do fine
  20. 'nough said viewtopic.php?f=70&t=62326
  21. ah but Will, apparently our cars aren't black.........they're brown
  22. haha - I note you didn't answer the Biscuit
  23. I wonder if its possible to troll the troll http://www.photoshoprequest.com/
×
×
  • Create New...