Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. yup but good anyway
  2. ok - the white spirits didn't work I'll try methelated spirits next ?? - gotta find somewhere that sells it 1st tho
  3. I think even I might struggle to get into that boot ...............
  4. from certain angles - it looks like damage
  5. for those of you who've seen it in 3d - I have an option tomorrow of seeing it in either 3d or 2d - whats the recommendations ?
  6. ah, you unblock sewers :wink:
  7. :lol: :lol: love this :lol: :lol: my neighbour is a "heating engineer" but I always tell him he's a plumber :wink:
  8. Why would they not? You have a cert of the works tested from the gas installer, it's on his head if anything goes wrong as he was the last one to test the appliance and pipework. Once he signs that bit of paper, everything is on him, no? No different from him getting an apprentice to do it and then he checks and signs off. That's how I see it anyway. Tbh it's been years since I touched any gas, but that used to be the principle then anyhoo. Agreed - but I was referring to if he did it without a GS man at all (and no sign off certificate)
  9. corgi died a few years ago - its "Gas Safe" now http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/
  10. Apart from the fact that it is prosecutable (jail time is also possible - but usually its a fine) bottom line - who will know ?.......but I wouldn't, too high a risk something goes wrong, say gas leak - house goes boom boom, best case, no-one hurt - insurance will not pay out its sort of like putting cross matched ditch finders on (only worse)
  11. nope - you can't touch the gas pipe at all so basically GasSafe plumber to disconnect, then you can play, then GasSafe plumber to re-connect and commission
  12. sorry Ekona - WRONG you can fit it yes - but you CAN NOT touch the gas (this applies for removal of gas and refitting)
  13. Happy Birthday ps - doesn't count if you have to bring it up in another thread though
  14. I like it as well - but I use mine quite a bit, so couldn't justify removing it
  15. we love you though (in a manly sort of way )
  16. Welcome I'm in Pembrokeshire - so only down the road
  17. sorry to hear that Mark hope you're on the mend soon
  18. ha - if you think google's pessimistic - you should try the 370 sat nag - good, but shite on timing
  19. Ooooooooo are you a pirate? Dont be so silly, i dont think pirates have internet at all I wouldn't count on that !!!!!! ha, ha ha - count - did I drop an accidental pun there
  20. what about converting it to a word doc and then pasting in here - haven't tried it - just a thought
  21. He'll definately need Building regs for a structure like that
  22. whilst trying to increase your post count - you also need to read the rest of the thread
  23. you mean it might sting a little ? especially when I wipe again ?
×
×
  • Create New...