Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. did it come from a zedshed at all ????
  2. ooer missus......that was my 2000th post
  3. + ten billion on that
  4. yeah - these were from a local fitter to me - but only pulling yer leg - it was marginally cheaper but only by a tenner good to know about the cold crabbing, road noise ? and tram lining
  5. hmm - when hunting got those priced as well I better not tell you how much)
  6. ouch !!!! i did ok then ????
  7. looking forward to getting my sessantas on next week as well ................... not looking forward to draining my wallet though (£760 for the 4) - how much were the MPSS's ? Plus I'm getting 4 wheel alignment done tomorrow as well - probably its ok...............but with new rubber going on !!!!!
  8. ioneabee

    dash cam

    That looks very large and obtrusive
  9. ioneabee

    dash cam

    Where've you mounted it ? by the mirror or down on the dash ?
  10. I ................er.... fainted, once...................well, I mean - a whole a pint and I ain't got as much as you lot
  11. ioneabee

    dash cam

    ah yes - remember you posting that now - but where have you routed the power cable ? oops - you posted further as I was typing
  12. ioneabee

    dash cam

    have you got any photo's of your instal Dip ? be nice to see how you've got it all setup and results from it
  13. no surprise there - its Italian
  14. WhackyWill got 69th if thats of any interest
  15. which bit common or slow ?
  16. shouldn't that be spelt iolo - you know, if you're going to attempt welsh names, at least get the spelling right
  17. I'm signed up on both, but common as muck me I'm just a slow bleeder
  18. I was looking for the orange around the rim................but realised it was the mini wheels on that though, how do you think those mini wheels would look on your zed
  19. I agree - go for the microwave I'm several hundred miles away, so will be safe enough
  20. legally - no issue however, if they've been defamatory - at the least it could be internal discipline (and whatever processes are in place for that)
  21. Status update its raining outside (looking out the window) - but is happy as lovely cuppa just arrived on the desk............but think the toilet is needed first
  22. o oh, big one next year Happy bithday
  23. you decide !!
  24. erm......."this video contains content from channel 4,who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds" bugger me......didn't know the Welsh S4C was so against the English Channel 4
×
×
  • Create New...