Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. was just gonna post that Rich - does it sound familiar ?
  2. istead of spray painting things that can't get away - shouldn't you lot be helping build a certain mini for an impatient young teenager ?
  3. she was furious because you woke her up
  4. tyres - probably the original Bridgestones - switch to the MPSS or similar - issue gone exhaust - any aftermarket one is a 100% improvement headliner - mines black - if you want a different colour - try a rag top - Will370z swears by 'em 350 comparison - never had one - can't comment - but loads of reviews on here synchrorev - once you replace that zaust - you will never switch it off speakers - there's one in the door and one in the side panel behind the seat - I find them fine (but I'm no connoisseur)
  5. oh, think I forgot a few letters after the 997 .......... litre You're teaching him to drive in a tanker? oops - "cc" Seat Arosa
  6. oh, think I forgot a few letters after the 997 .......... litre
  7. isn't there a saying that "if you can't do, then teach" ???
  8. a 997
  9. he wanted to put the L plates on mine - but after long think, I said no
  10. bit like me and my son this evening - I'm teaching him to drive
  11. well - its got 4 wheels - thats a plus I suppose
  12. I have to do both and still not be rude to them and treat them with "respect"
  13. pretty sure Badgeronimous satement is only for the connect premium - not your versions fellas PS13Silvia - post code search became standard on the connect premium as well
  14. back in your box please
  15. Only that one crazy woman...............oh and Chriss
  16. too much, way too much
  17. is yours a standard spoiler or do you have an ironing board - if the latter, I have no sympathy
  18. apart from the picture in option one could equally apply to option 3
  19. :lol: as other have said - keep it to anoy Ekona
  20. stuarty has a helmet ???...............his avatar stupid
  21. you have the "non" connect premium - the latter ones are "connect premium"
  22. I didn't know there was a premium connect "2"
  23. ps it also appears to have resolved my issue with not correctly identifying what was playing on the radio - track ident (or something like that) is now working as it used to
×
×
  • Create New...