Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. yep - don't know him / her it was from a first contact business enquiry
  2. can anyone tell me if this person is male or female "prasada perera" just about to send them an email and don't know whether to call them Sir or Madam
  3. well - berks cats and berks cat back just loverly reason why - I always tend to think that 2 separate items will always be better designed to go together if from the same make - that was my initial reasoning anyway but the sound "suits" me perfectly
  4. yours is a 62 plate and it didn't have an upto date set of maps on it !!!!! ????
  5. maybe..................
  6. tough little blighters to look after then, kittens ?
  7. I haven't finsihed "modding" this one yet - I need some spacers
  8. nah - I am going to wait - after all, they will tumble in price shortly and those who buy now will suffer massive depreciation on the first ones out ............................. so a bit like mine then
  9. possibly but not much I would have thought - however have a son to put through Uni from next year
  10. they're just yelling "cuddle me"
  11. :lol:
  12. I asked him if it sounded as good as mine and he said "of course"..................after a bit of a pause
  13. fair comment
  14. jsut been talking to my local dealer he offered me £20K for mine against a black one he has in stock (unregistered) that he'll sell with £3k off list - i said sory no, it would have to be white - he said no probs, i can get that for you hmmm
  15. because it blocks out background noise and if you need quiet to concentrate - it works
  16. that looks quite good
  17. bloodyhell Pete - the cost of all those private plates must have been horrendous
  18. We still await proof (custard style) of all the others though Will - especially your new Z "purchace" :lol:
  19. blood hell - finally - now maybe we'll all get some peace
  20. 1st ever proof that will ACTUALLY does have an X5
  21. ah, back to normal then Dave
×
×
  • Create New...