Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. say hello to clarkson - looks like he'll be your neighbour
  2. ioneabee

    Wheel wax?

    C5 is bloody expensive Ian - didn't know you had a BMW now
  3. different kind of smell Haydn !!!!
  4. I believe mine is louder than the stillen as well
  5. Do you know the name of that lane........................I don't think Graham did :lol:
  6. or Wales - couldn't cope with overheating and getting lost at the same time
  7. *are
  8. Set 5 - no longer MIA ?
  9. Another +1 on supernatural - I recently had a go with NXT - but the finish is much better with the dodo
  10. DIY is the way to go on this and just get a tradesman in for the worktop - possibly leccy as well if you don't know what your doing
  11. coming along nicely Matt - only one thing...............................PLENUM get those boys in that camo shed to sort you some powder coating
  12. nice looking merc - but how on earth did you do 90,000 miles in 3 years
  13. On the farm lived a Chicken and a Donkey, both of whom loved to play together. One day, the two were playing when the Donkey fell into a bog and began to sink. Scared for his life, the donkey 'hee-hawed' for the chicken to go get the Farmer for help! Off the Chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the Farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor. Running around, the chicken spied the Farmer's new 370Z Nismo. Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken started the beautiful motor car and sped off with a length of rope, hoping he still had time to save his friend's life. Back at the bog, the Donkey was surprised, but happy, to see the Chicken arrive in the shiny Datsun, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the Chicken tossed to him. After tying the other end to the rear flashy spoiler of the Farmer's car, the Chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful car, rescued the Donkey! Happy and proud, the Chicken drove the Nismo back to the farmhouse, and the Farmer was none the wiser when he returned. The friendship between the two animals was cemented: best buddies, best pals. A few weeks later, would you believe, the Chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the Donkey to save his life! The Donkey thought for a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle. Looking underneath, he told the Chicken to grab his Willie and he would then lift him out of the pit. The Chicken got a Good grip, and the Donkey pulled him up and out, saving his life. And the moral of the story? When you're hung like a donkey, you don't need a Nismo to pick up a chick. (aimed at no-one in particular :lol: )
  14. When doing the spacers - I found it extremely awkward getting the damn locking nuts off - because they extend further out, I appeared to get more movement from the wheel brace (ie a different angle - difficult to explain in words) and I just dread the thought of buggering up the shaped holes
  15. has anybody completely removed them - are there any legal/insurance implications
  16. perhaps not http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2415683/Mum-whos-queen-complaints-Flypaper-wasnt-sticky-cheese-sarnie-wouldnt-feed-mouse-party-balloons-popped--Ingrids-gone-war-all.html
  17. crickey - have you any paint left ???? megs 105 is an abrasive cutting compound as is 205, albeit a light cut - is your car very heavily scratched then
  18. what disc 0 failed ? - nobody has reported a problem with that one yet !!
  19. This site is NOT good for your wallet
  20. None that I can feel (but I'm not a drivers driver......if you know what I mean )
  21. its for removing all the contaminants that embed themselves in the clear coat - pop over to detailing world - there will be endless discussions and howtos on it there
  22. Ok - so was quicker off the mark than the rest of you vultures and acquired The G Mans spacers Ready to go Mustn't forget to remove this That was easy !! Spacers on Before Front Fitted Front Before Rear Fitted Rear Rear Side Before Rear Side After Rear Stance Before Rear Stance Fitted 2 things I've learnt from this 1. I need a breaker bar 2. My back is NOT as strong as I thought it was 2 of my bolts were on so tight I thought I was going to have to pop to my local garage - when I did get them off - there was a lot of white powder - so some form of corrosive action going on ???
×
×
  • Create New...