Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. In case you get shafted from behind
  2. a common complaint I've heard No worries for Andy as he does not have far to fall before he hits the ground (unlike some of us lanky types ) see there are benefits
  3. erm................yes they have (SMD)
  4. ooooo sooo many opportunities here
  5. Octet - Father Octmas
  6. is the weather different up above then ?
  7. bet you can't wait
  8. Offer to buy it back now for £100 and you got £500 to repair it. the words "it'll buff out" - really didn't apply
  9. This happened to me a few years ago - my car book value £300-£400 - 15 tonne truck reversed over it - it was considerably shorter and lower The truck driver even commented how good my brakes were anyway - offer from their insurance £300..........after a lot of argueing (and continued use of a supplied hire car - which probably cost them another £500 or more - I managed to get £600 off them - claiming that it was not possible to replace the car for £300 etc etc
  10. Didn't work told you
  11. I've tried that BBK - it doesn't work.........honest (re annesummers)
  12. must...............resist..............
  13. crickey - didn't know you could refuse outright - must bear that in mind not a problem for me as i don't drink.................well not much anyway - I found out I'm alergic to alcohol - I tend to fall over a lot
  14. was BBK with you then ?
  15. yeah - needed to get a booster seat
  16. try this one https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=sa67+7ee&daddr=Oxford+to:Durham+to:53.0615671,-2.9602468+to:Narberth+SA67+7EE&hl=en&ll=53.100621,-1.911621&spn=3.661157,10.821533&sll=52.742943,-1.472168&sspn=3.691507,10.821533&geocode=Fb5wFgMdBpW3_ykjwn-6IdNuSDHmEwiNubeL5w%3BFVWsFQMdAs_s_ymvH8StgDNxSDECdFTLqNsgyA%3BFdLNQwMdLNHn_ynBsdglpSp8SDErRSL11UaKZw%3BFb-nKQMditTS_yndjA6F0sZ6SDEaPvh_l9u8ng%3BFb5wFgMdBpW3_ykjwn-6IdNuSDHmEwiNubeL5w&oq=sa67+7ee&mra=dpe&mrsp=3&sz=7&via=3&t=m&z=7 now that was a long trip
  17. Took me about 2 hours and 20mins. Had to stop because of the suspect black liquid so that added some on. It was an easy run. No really heavy traffic. Simple as well. Down m4 on the m25 south, off at junction 6 and head towards Oxted. Getting back on the train was simple as well. Worth it I think when I see all the 350's they had down there and all the memorabilia and parts in the office lol. Better than just a standard garage that knows nothing about the zed. Cool, ...so that's the time to beat. :lol:
  18. :yahoo: when I read "back in wales by 3:30"...................I thought, crickey, they're quick
  19. ^^ - you need a branch in this part of the world
  20. ^^ :lol:
  21. Great video + great sounding combo. I have the same "hiss" noise with my Akrapovic/Berks combo and to be honest I would sooner not have it (the hiss noise that is), although I think it might be a side effect of fitting HFC's. Yup the hiss is the air going through the cat tubes and thats the very same noise that I love - just goes to show that everyone needs to hear personally the options before deciding
  22. nah.......thats definately just you
  23. You total bar steward lol. I thought it had a funky smell when we drove back from the Wales run you're just pinching my lame jokes now
  24. that it was
×
×
  • Create New...