Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. there will be no-one else reading this thread - so how can that be indiscreet
  2. I'll grant you different breed but i don't see any new engine anywhere in sight
  3. crickey - what are you pair playing at - the zed shed crew had a whole engine out and new one in, in 7 hours and here you two are swapping a couple of belts and it took you 16 hours ????
  4. key needs to be in the cabin - although there is a slot for it if needs must
  5. I like the identity safe feature on Norton (remembers your passwords for different sites) so from the above (very) mixed bag, think I'm gonna stick with it for another year cheers all for the helpful comments
  6. so, to the other question - do the hard drives need to be "optimied for NAS use" and seem to run at 5900 as opposed to 7200 rpm
  7. I think Ebized used to be a planning officer in another life
  8. is that because of the 1.6ghz procesor as opposed to the 1.2 of the dlink one ?
  9. 'bout time I sorted my secure backups out (on a regular basis) was thinking of one of these http://www.scan.co.uk/products/d-link-dns-320-sharecenter-pulse-2x-sata-hdd-bay-12-in-1-nas-server-with-raid-gigabit-usb-ftp any other recommendations ? and can you fit any old sata drive in there or does it have to be http://www.ebuyer.com/390983-wd-red-1tb-3-5in-sata6-wd10efrx ie "optimised for NAS use"
  10. go on Saskhi - you know you want to
  11. Neil is correct.....................however father Octmas is even more correct
  12. Yes it's on standard Bridgestone tyres what father Octmas said
  13. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dodo-Juice-Supernatural-Panel-Pot-30ml-Soft-Wax-Car-Van-Detailing-Pad-Cloth-/130959334942?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item1e7dc8de1e i use the dodo supernatural - but as others have said, ask the question 10 times and you'll get 10 different answers enjoy
  14. not necessarily - but does help with removing any residue, so yes if you need it
  15. or http://www.amazon.co.uk/Autoglym-Bodywork-Shampoo-2-5-Litre/dp/B0011DW2KG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388231750&sr=8-1&keywords=autoglym+shampoo this is what I use
  16. yes - a must
  17. lemsip won't cure a virus...............in fact I don't know what lemsip will cure
  18. except Pete has a 350 ? and Matt you have a 370
  19. the squidgy fleshy bit behind the steering wheel
  20. you run without AV :scare: are you mad ?
×
×
  • Create New...