Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. http://youtu.be/wjREQTkcMtY she's 10 the rest of the musicians were ages from 12-18 - absolutely brilliant, the lot of them
  2. you need to stop washing for a bit and get on with removing all those swirls (created by all that washing)
  3. fairly smelly one at that or its a real stinker of a sketch
  4. I think you've got a tad too much camber there
  5. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=201103905699 if anyones interested or knows anyone looking
  6. even with Jenson Button would you allow them to wash your car with sponges :scare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytP6gij_NoA
  7. miliseconds in it - what do you prefer to drive its not a question I'd be asking TBH
  8. I'm picking up a new car (volvo) next month - is it worth having them check the paint, write it all down signing it and keeping a copy ?
  9. so, if he wins, he can't claim court costs against them, but if he loses, then they can inflict their costs ?
  10. we're men - we don't need manuals
  11. definately does it may be that you have the settings for both the same ?
  12. ^^ this
  13. I only know what I learnt from Andrew Sachs que
  14. pictures and/or video please .................or it was you describing your own parking abilities
  15. I may have beaten the lot of you....................I didn't tell her how much the car cost let alone the extras
  16. I'm still 2 episodes behind guys then stop reading the thread - wait 'till you've caught up
  17. You have the internet!!! http://watchseries.l...game_of_thrones Watch it the same day the Americans do, then spoil it for the brits Good links are Cloudzilla Putlocker Vodlocker Gorillamov It's a case of trying each link untill one plays the video Will my computer be @rse raped by russian porno sites though? without a doubt
  18. me too - can never remember them
  19. the final clip of the 2 of them in the gorge, was brilliant
  20. Such a manly wave. Sent from the golf club... what a hunk of a man
  21. interesting how they've put a cover over it to hide it whilst being transported
  22. brave man - putting those tyres on that surface !!! :scare: cool result though
  23. Pembroke Dock does NOT have 99 Ron - so as above, Carmarthen on that route is closest however, if your going Fishguard, you can fill up in Haverfordwest Tesco
  24. what happens when you stop playing ball with sky do they remotely switch the box off, are the menu features ie recording etc all still available ?
  25. after all that hard work that Ricey put into it
×
×
  • Create New...