Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Same place I get almost everything (apart from the For Sale section on here) - eBay! Thanks dude, what did you search for to get the orange wiring covers? The sort of corregated piping (dont know proper name sorry ) Also, orange seats would work pretty well as a finishing touch......ah g'wan!
  2. Havent driven one, but a white one drives past me most mornings on my walk to work - absolutely gorgeous car!!
  3. Cant agree more with this, great sounding bit of kit, quiet on idle and really nice noise when you hit the loud pedal. This way one of my first 'big' mods, and i blame Will entirely haha
  4. Theres one on eBay which isnt much money - seems to come with all the bits you need, not sure on the fit though
  5. I thought that
  6. You've been talking about this for months - man up and do it already it will look awesome
  7. Sorry cant help on your problem, but this is my favourite post on here all week!!!
  8. Also a bit of a drive but check out The Black Mountain roads above Swansea....VERY good road and well worth the trip.
  9. A few of the roads suggested are a tad far from Monmouth, but you should try the wales weekend next year. For local roads, if you take a drive west (above the newport, cardiff, bridgend area) there are some cracking roads. I will try and dig out some road names, but i grew up in Bridgend and heading north from there towards Hiraun and the Bwlch are some amazing roads. Myseld and Wizurd also found some great A roads as we headed back from North Wales this year - if memory serves they were coming down the Hereford roads. Best bet is look on a map near where you are and pick some twisty looking roads
  10. Saw these the other day when picking up some wheels - really good job dude! looks like a pro job & new wheels look awesome too
  11. I reckon the roof would look quite cool too? Who needs a vinyl roof wrap when you have a Bob.
  12. Looks awesome mate, I need to do this (also mostly in orange). Could you let me know where you got the bits from?
  13. Should've said yes, but you can buy it for £50k if you like
  14. Tooth Fairy I suspect is a myth, but Father Christmas is a legend
  15. Wouldn't that be more of a 'worm hole' as opposed to a black hole
  16. Thanks Dave, thats the version I have already been given to try by another member. Fingers crossed all works for me over the weekend I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to all this.
  17. Cheers Deman Already have a newer version of CF which I will be trying out. But will defo drop him a PM and see what his project is about, could exchange a few ideas etc. Matt
  18. Sadly I'm down in the south coast near Bournemouth - couldn't really get much further away haha I'll try and update my project thread a little more with this build. Link in my sig
  19. No idea sorry
  20. As long as the thread is the same as regular Nissan then the you should be OK....I guess? Nissan should be 12x1.25
  21. Steve - your new avatar is concerning :s
  22. PS - great topic for a Friday Interesting thought....
  23. I agree on the atheist front even though growing up I attended Roman Catholic Primary and Secondary schools. I have since formed my own opinions on religions. I also agree with Coldel and think that back in the day there is very high chance of these figures being real people - Jesus, etc. People with the ideas, beliefs and stories - and things went from there. Much like all of the old wifes tales and myths, they must have started with some amount of truth. Space, general physics has always interested me even though I struggle to understand a lot of it. But the one piece that has always boggled my mind is what is beyond the universe? The big bang created the universe and everything within, from what people know this is already of monstrous size to house all of the galaxies and planets. Millions of light years in size and is now contracting back in.....but...what is filling the area that the universe used to use? I find it hard enough to comprehend the size of space, let alone what is past that
  24. Not much updated yet but keep an eye on my project thread. Components and screen in cubby pics already up
×
×
  • Create New...